Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - The Witch's Servant and the Secret Night (2)

@buttRICE there's still 10 more chapters before we caught up to the raw, let's hope everything will be resolved before that cuz a cliffhanger would be a torture here.

Dex-chan lover
BRING IT ON SAURO! Rei'll show you what being a hunter's all about! To be fair though, they both love Arsenyo no matter his form for his personality and strength and to be honest that makes them both knockout choices. So both. Both is good.

Double-page supporter
Bruhhhhh as cute as this is ReiXArsenyo is the way to go.
Now if we could have ReiXArsenyo AND SauroXNyonyo...!

Contributor
I snorted out loud at that last Rei and Lloyd page. You know when the spaghetti around you is more complicated than your own spaghetti, people just kind of forget what happened with yours

Hm... I thought I would be more into Sauro and Arsenio, but Sauro is still on the list, so I really think Arsenio could do better. That and if things ended badly with your ex, never get back with them

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn I love this, yet have so much trouble reading this. Yet it's so hilarious. How did Lloyd become one of the less complicated person here?
Also fuck Sauro up Rei, so not let him steal your partner.

Aggregator gang
People Arsenio should date. Eric and Sauro. People he shouldn't. The fifteen year old

Dex-chan lover
I still hoping that Alma x Sauro ship will sail but I don't want to expect somehow. I admit that they cute together, and Arsenio's heart that contains regret and fear suited with his female form. This manga contains much plot twist especially on the romance, so I will just read, appreciate, and enjoy the story.

Thank you for the chapter

Contributor
People keep talking about two person ships but all I can see this series is a giant ferry with everyone on it. I don't see this story ending without an orgy sans Betty and Sam.

Users who are viewing this thread