Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno

Aggregator gang
@PanicTears

So fucking nothing lol? This has been a prevalent debate in many similar manga plots about what constitutes what in a relationship. This is gay.

@dudewithmagic This isn't just gay, this is super queer (bi/gay/non-binary characters everywhere), there's just no tag that would work, putting just shonen-ai wouldn't be acurate and more misleading than anything because of all the genderswaping going on, but being prepublished in the Monthly Shônen Gangan, it's a shônen first and foremost (if that's what you were talking about?).

i love rei's character and all but damn my vote's all in for sauro even if it looks like that ship'll be cannonballed and sunken into the depths of the deepest trenches.
can someone share with me my mosery here??
i love sauro x arsenio though the flashback made me really sad i loved how arsenio cared for sauro and was afraid to lose him as a very important person in his life.
this is just so hard for me but i love it still
*screams into oblivion*

sauro x arsenio until the day i die

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure what this story even about.
It just romance that get things complicated by a really bad shenanigans

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is worth reading some, but none of these comments are.

what even is a central plot

also don't you just love it when all of your wamens are actually dudes

came in expecting story, got the gae instead

Fed-Kun's army
I'm conflicted whether this manga needs a Shounen Ai tag or not.

Read further. Yeah, it def deserves Shounen Ai tag.

The Shounen Ai tag is here!

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga gay? Is this manga not gay? Who give a fuck anymore

Hm? Why he gotta choose? He has two hands doesn't he?

Didn't expect this to breach into non-binary territory! Color me amazed. Not a perfect series by any means, but enjoyable, absolutely hilarious at times, and included some really touching moments. So happy I found this.

Also secretly rooting for you, Sauro. I believe in you.

I have such a soft spot for Rei but Sauro and Arsenio have that chemistry that can't be denied. I have no fucking clue which pair is better THIS HURTS ME
Also Betty best girl.

But this is seriously a series that's a diamond in the rough, not perfect but I love how it delves into [spoiler territory] queer and identity issues. A great read.

Contributor
@MeepPotato; Imo I think Rei simply because it feels almost like out of pity if he were to go with Sauro. While he does have history and Sauro does seem to deeply care for him, the fact is that Sauro's relationship comes off as super unhealthy in the long term because it's codependency. While with Rei it comes off as more equal and the both of them are looking towards the future together.

With how the series is going into gender identity and other queer topics, a part of me is thinking that Arsenio is going to come to terms with being non-binary and Sauro has already said he is not attracted to male Arsenio. Overall, my personal 'best' way to go through with this is for Arsenio to be non-binary and Rei to be genderfluid, while Sauro remains a stalwart friend and comrade who over time becomes a more self-actualized person on his own rather than through a relationship, ultimately finding a new love with someone else. Or perhaps remaining single if that's what he prefers.

I love Saoru too goddamn much, I'm all for Arsenio x Sauro. But damn, I like Rei too. But well, Arsenio been through so much, in the end I just hope he'll be happy.

@loltock lol stop using a certain type of vocabulary to try and give the illusion that you have good serious reasons to dislike a ship, especially when it's the other way around, since there is no freaking way that a relationship between a 24-25 years old man and a 15-16 yo immature kid could be healthy and equal, at least not before a very long time. Please come on.

Users who are viewing this thread