Majo no Geboku to Maou no Tsuno

@PsychoJing 😉👍
And Rei's birthday should be in a couple chapters, hopefully everyone will remember (also I keep saying this but the issue is less about the age gap and more with the fact that Rei is a teenager, who still has a lot of growing to do, a 40yo with a 30yo isn't a problem, an adult with a child def is and I really wish it was less common in manga ^^").

Contributor
@georg-prime Truthfully forgot about the age difference as PsychoJing did; i've been thinking of the main character as closer to 20/21. I still feel that Sauro is rather... toxic as a relationship in my opinion and rather manipulative in his personality. But maybe I'm just rather biased after coming out of an abusive relationship recently.

Ooof that little twist ch82. Hope the author handle that correctly.

@loltock sorry forgot I didn't reply, but yeah sorry but I think you're projecting. Since he knows it's actually Arsenio and not a demon/succubus wearing his friend's dead body to do bad shit, dude would never hurt him ever, he appologized asap for groping (which he only did because he was looking for a weapon thinking an evil being was there to kill him), and later proved he literally rather die that see him get hurt. Also Arsenio very clearly has always been attracted to him there is no manipulation in that part.
And it's "funny" how you think Sauro could be like that but seem to have no issue with the fact that the one who kissed Arsenio while he was asleep and who uses their young age & cute appearance to get him to very often do what they want, is Rei ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ basically Arsenio & Rei are both in the wrong in this situation and it's kind of disturbing.

Double-page supporter
Aight this is where I'm dropping it. The plot is just too slow, barely anything happens in every chapter and each of them is so damn long...
You see the plot described on the manga's page? Yeah none of that has been relevant for like 30 chapters or something.

Happy Valentine to those who celebrate it, this illustration is from all new chapter 83:
(it's not actually a spoil, it's just to not clog the comms with this big pic, and it's not any canon event)
ch083.png

D

Deleted member 290625

remove the shounen ai tag why the hell they put it again😡😡😡😡

@Rabby reminder that :
Shounen = marketed towards young males
Shoujo = marketed towards young females
Seinen = marketed towards young adults males
Josei = Targeted towards young adults females

With its style, theme and storyline, this manga is clearly a shounen, but it being a shounen doesn't prevent it to have shounen-ai elements in it. And there clearly are shounen-ai elements in it.

@Georg-Prime Sorry to bother you, but where are you getting the raws? I'm kinda anxious as to how things turn out but I can't find the raws anywhere... although I may not be looking in the right places.

@TheDoomkitten I just actually buy the monthly Shonen Gangan ^^"
Also it's still an on-going manga, nothing is resolved yet.

And if anyone's interested, they posted a fun little follow-up comics for that illustration I posted bellow, here: https://twitter.com/mochicome_com/status/1360778288751329282
I wonder if we can hope and see those twitter extra get translated some day, no pressure only love.

IF YOU ARE FROM YHE UK DO NOT READ THIS MANGA IT IS ANTI-PROTESTANT PRO-CATHOLIC IRA PROPOGANDA!!!!! THE UK HAS ALWAYS SEEKED PEACE AND JUSTICE IN NORTHERN IRELAND WHICH IS WHY THEY FUNDED THE UVF AND THE UDA TO HELP THEM KILL IRA TERRORISTS! THE PARAS DID NOTHING WRONG IN 1972! ANNETTE MCGAVIN WAS KILLRD BY THE IRISH TO MAKE OUR BOYS LOOK BAD!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!!!!!

When reading this, it only happened because of a single horn bro’s ....this is one satisfying read lmao. By the way, Childhood Friend and Mc 100%, on my life lmao best ship.

@BeenSwotted what is you saying 💀💀? Chillax my dude 😂.

"The mind is formed at birth" (c7)

What a stupid load'a bullshit. Everything about you is determined by a mix of your genetics (DNA & RNA) informing some chemical behaviors and some amount of instincts, and that starting point is overwhelmingly a molded by your life experiences.

Babies are basically Ego Seeds absorbing their surroundings to form a blueprint to create their psyche that slowly starts crystalizing over time into more rigid form harder to change.

...c17, and he goes off about it again. Extremely modern hyperlib for a tribe of hardened ice dragon hunters living off snow and monster meat. And then the end text stabs anyone who that might have rubbed the wrong way, so even though I would have otherwise kept reading I lost any desire to continue. Dropped. Skipped to the last chapter only to see it remains unresolved so I assume there's some non-english chapters still left untranslated. I do like that she was always born a woman in the first place and it was actually a broken curse that transformed her, that's a pretty good uncommon touch.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I'm guessing that she was saying that she cursed Arsenio 10 years ago and she's actually the evil witch from the prologue series that was about Arsenio. I'm just making an educated guess. I've not read ahead in the raws or anything like that. If that's so that was totally unexpected. I wonder what her relationship with Vivian is? I really hope a new group picks this up after seeing the new chapter. Don't get me wrong you did a decent job, but I think this series needs a little more love than a machine translation for the last 2 volumes

As far as picking up the new chapters, while I'm grateful that you've closed out the volume, I'd rather pool money to get a professional translation done. There's some bits in there that grate, and I do always worry that some nuance has been missed, esp. wrt pronouns since the series has been playing with them pretty frequently this far. I don't trust a machine translation to really pick up when it would be appropriate to translate "boku" as "he" or "them." Thank you very much, though.

Its finished now! Oh wow this was great!

If you're willing to fork out money for those last 10 chapters, you can check it out on the Manga UP! app.

A total cash grab where they split 10 chapters into 30+, but the translation is clean and its morally legal. That said, be warning that you can only "unlock" chapters for 2 days before you have to buy it again, so no permanency. 😒

Or you could read bit by bit for free until the last segment is released on 07 Jul 2026.
⏳️

The other option is MTL it for yourself with raws. Which is also nice in a homecooking kinda way.

Users who are viewing this thread