Majo no Tabitabi

Welcome to Kino no tabi’s distant cousin Majo no tabi.

And much like kino, this one does get dark along the way. Enjoy the ride regardless.

Dex-chan lover
Remembered this after a while but I forgot to bookmark so I had to look far and wide to find it again... Still no updates. D: Well atleast I can actually bookmark it so if it DOES get updated at some point I'll know.

chapter 3 had the most magic arts I have ever seen
chapter 2 was dark as fcks
chapter 1 was taught the importance of truth, lies and ambitions

Kino no tabi: Magic version

This is a really good adventure manga!! I'm getting tired of those power raising adventure manga and this comes in a perfect "Just fucking adventure and tell the story" kind of thing! Each story was kinda self contained so i could read it in any order as i wish! Gee i have never been so excited about a manga before like this!

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360 I bookmarked it so I saw the new chapter posted a bit ago, but thanks anyways for looking out for me. 🤗

From looking at the raws it seems the chapters come out monthly, but I'm not sure. Google translate sucks.

Honestly I rated this a 9 it's great so far. It's basically kino's journey but with witch's and magic, than guns

Shame it's bi-monthly but with how the novel is structured I guess it would be hard to do chapters otherwise. I really hope this gets anime or at least somebody picks the novels again. This series gets amazing in volumes 2-3.

Power Uploader
Anime announced https://moetron.net/post/188426106570/kisetsu-moritas-slime-taoshite-300-nen-shiranai

@Sunny
Next time add link to announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread