Majo-senpai Nippou - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Aw yeah, it's time for the inevitable "absurdly shitty parents get their undeserved redemption, wrapped up in a couple hours after years and years of cruel neglect" arc. Always a treat. Let's see if this one manages to be even worse and less deserved than the one in that manga about the dude having to raise his step sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Aw yeah, it's time for the inevitable "absurdly shitty parents get their undeserved redemption, wrapped up in a couple hours after years and years of cruel neglect" arc. Always a treat. Let's see if this one manages to be even worse and less deserved than the one in that manga about the dude having to raise his step sisters.
Sauce?

Dex-chan lover
I totally agree. Sometimes it's even worse, the author tries to give dumb excuses like 'I stawed away from you to protect you' or dumb sh*t like that. This time it's more probable to be what you mentioned though except if the author pulls something from so far up their ass they end up reaching their own stomach.

Dex-chan lover
now lets see how much lip service his mom's going to give just to save her image.

Double-page supporter
Dude ikr, i always hate how Japanese author treat the neglectful parent with grace and ease, and somehow the abandoned child always forgive them and want them involved in their life. Or the cheesy route, the parent cried from a distance watching their child get married or something.

Or the meaningful smile with bittersweet words.

The fact that i remember so much is how badly used this arc and plot is.

Dex-chan lover
istg if she gets redemption with some shitty excuse of wanting to protect him of exposure or w/e like that, Imma.

Dex-chan lover
aww shiiit, here we go again with this type of arc : (
Place your bets people, I bet on that she will be redeemed somehow through the usual bullshit XD

Dex-chan lover
Ohayou Toka Oyasumi Toka

It's a good read, but the father is a massive piece of shit, who never really gets what he deserves, and while there isn't a big hug and make up scene, he still gets sort of forgiven.
He's a dude who abandoned the MC and his mother, pretty much because he didn't really want to raise a child but continue traveling the world, then remarried, had more children with his second wife, abandoned that family for the same reasons, and when his children from the second marriage are abandoned by their mother and turn to their father for help, he pawns his second set of abandoned children off on his first abandoned child to take care of and raise. I don't think he even shows his face until several weeks or months into their cohabitation. I'm honestly still mad about it.

Double-page supporter
What I'm expecting and dreading is her justification of keeping him a secret.

Because immediately, all I can think about is did you not think he'd hear what you said? Whether by watching it himself or someone who knows you asking "so why did your mom say you don't exist?"

Dex-chan lover
I know we're all mad Hoshino-senpai's ex wasn't pushed off her broom from a high place (笑) but I really hope Misono's mother doesn't get away with what she had done to him scot-free, considering senpai's ability to peacefully resolve her ex-bf issue (but yeah she humiliated him on public :dogkek:)

Dex-chan lover
Man, just hopping he just go "who are you?" and move on. But I guess we will see some drama. Just please don't let her getting away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread