Majo to Kishi wa Iki nokoru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - People, things, money

Fed-Kun's army
Once again, they discussed things that were hard for me to grasp. I apologize for any mistranslation. And I'm changing "young lord/lord-sama" to "waka-sama" from now on.

Chapter 8 was reuploaded with the online volume raws (instead of web raws). Better quality and improved (I hope) typesetting.

Also, some fun facts for the ones who were interested in the previous chapter: the magic is casted with a specific word related to it (check the image below). Setia's words seem to be Japanese characters too, but I haven't been able to figure it out. I don't change these in the chapters because I'm lazy.
And they don't need items to channel it, the element appears at the tip of their fingers if they are not using it on an object.
gkP8XbC.png
OyKFEQu.png

Dex-chan lover
Waka-sama treats his imouto and pseudo-imoutos like cats. Oddly realistic trait in a series full of weirdos.

Once again, they discussed things that were hard for me to grasp. I apologize for any mistranslation. And I'm changing "young lord/lord-sama" to "waka-sama" from now on.

Chapter 8 was reuploaded with the online volume raws (instead of web raws). Better quality and improved (I hope) typesetting.

Also, some fun facts for the ones who were interested in the previous chapter: the magic is casted with a specific word related to it (check the image below). Setia's words seem to be Japanese characters too, but I haven't been able to figure it out. I don't change these in the chapters because I'm lazy.
And they don't need items to channel it, the element appears at the tip of their fingers if they are not using it on an object.
gkP8XbC.png
OyKFEQu.png
Neat. Separate fonts for separate types of spells. What are their names?

Group Leader
Oh man This Young Lord of ours can't catch a break...
Thanks for the Translation...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

gkP8XbC.png
OyKFEQu.png
Thanks for another chapter! I love the way magic is being used in this series!
And thanks for this insight to the spellcraft. You should really put this translator note in the chapter itself, it's very interesting!
Also, what chapter did Gale come from? Or has it yet to show up?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
What are their names?
Names of the spells? Setia usually just blows or use her magic with no casting, but these are the spells she's casted so far (I can't read these, but I suspect are upside down kanji):
3tHM1l9.png
 (to cleanse the deceased) / 
ebgFEdI.png
 (to cleanse Percy and Perla) / 
BUgoY1P.png
 (to raise roots)

And these are the character's spells, including latest chapters (they are all English words in katakana):
wbNRJmG.png
 ボルト Volt / 
FUMC54q.png
 ブレイズ Blaze / 
sSLoPQw.png
 ゲイル Gale

YsGrfnR.png
 ハイドロ Hydro 
lQOmKL8.png
 ゲイサー Geiser

what chapter did Gale come from? Or has it yet to show up?
In chapter 12, a new character casts the wind element spell Gale. In chapter 16 someone casts two different spells, Hydro and Geiser, but with the same water element. So I think people are born with one element and are restricted to it.

There's been no mention of mana or anything similar so magic usage is most likely tied to stamina, plus all casters so far have also been warriors casting several times in a short time without issues.

Also, here are some extras I wanted to share:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Names of the spells? Setia usually just blows or use her magic with no casting, but these are the spells she's casted so far (I can't read these, but I suspect are upside down kanji):
3tHM1l9.png
ebgFEdI.png
BUgoY1P.png
 (to raise roots)

And these are the character's spells, including latest chapters (they are all English words in katakana):
wbNRJmG.png
 ボルト Volt / 
FUMC54q.png
 ブレイズ Blaze / 
sSLoPQw.png
 ゲイル Gale

YsGrfnR.png
 ハイドロ Hydro 
lQOmKL8.png
 ゲイサー Geiser

In chapter 12, a new character casts the wind element spell Gale. In chapter 15 someone casts two different spells, Hydro and Geiser, but with the same water element. So I think people are born with one element and are restricted to it.

There's been no mention of mana or anything similar so magic usage is most likely tied to stamina, plus all casters so far have also been warriors casting several times in a short time without issues.

No no. I meant the font names. Those cuneiform looking ones for lightning and water look way too detailed to have been drawn from scratch as text.

Dex-chan lover
3tHM1l9.png
ebgFEdI.png
BUgoY1P.png
 (to raise roots)

wbNRJmG.png
 ボルト Volt / 
FUMC54q.png
 ブレイズ Blaze / 
sSLoPQw.png
 ゲイル Gale

YsGrfnR.png
 ハイドロ Hydro 
lQOmKL8.png
 ゲイサー Geiser

In chapter 12, a new character casts the wind element spell Gale. In chapter 16 someone casts two different spells, Hydro and Geiser, but with the same water element. So I think people are born with one element and are restricted to it.

Thanks so much!

Fed-Kun's army
No no. I meant the font names. Those cuneiform looking ones for lightning and water look way too detailed to have been drawn from scratch as text.
I tried searching for them but had no luck, sorry.

Dex-chan lover
so after natto she made miso? also mc casually made something like mayo? neat detail

Users who are viewing this thread