Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
GKOEbGnaMAAhGxC
It's so weird how the manga cut out all the romantic moments between Will and the girls.(although it kept the Eileen ones)

Now people have an impression that his relationship with them is platonic but that's not really the case since Will
proposes to all of them in the end.
Is there a translation out? All i can find is one up to ch 29...

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
That devil dying from food poisoning would be... unique.

That, "I'd hate it," scene feels... redundant. Who wouldn't hate something like that? It has a bit of a, "This makes me feel angry," vibe to it.

Cyril's scene, on the other hand, is great. Scared, but doing it anyway. That's real bravery. And the story has been building up to it for a long time now.

"Only three left."
That's like saying you've cleared the mooks, and only the bosses are left. In a Warrior's game.

A bit unsuited to work in a team. Well, a conventional team. And he's still better than the team they're thinking about.

The elves are so mentally broken...

Cyril is indeed best girl.

it feels like Cyril was right when she was freaking out.
I think that's what makes it actually hit. Makes it more real. Often characters are afraid of things they shouldn't be afraid of given their track record, but this is natural.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a translation out? All i can find is one up to ch 29...
None but I read the Web Novel and I know someone who read the Light Novel and confirmed things were more or less the same in the Web Novel.(Both are in Japanese).

Honestly it as I said the only we are missing in the manga is flirty moments with the girls and Will.
GKO5tHsaQAAKyIy

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Now people have an impression that his relationship with them is platonic but that's not really the case

Its not impossible for the story to change in adaptation, and i think the way its been presented, it is a platonic relationship. Cyril is just now beginning to realize her feelings for Will by not wanting him to be left alone but the other two have had very little overtures towards romance right now

Damn harem shit. :slap:
I agree with the sentiment, but i think this story is earning that type of ending if it isnt unchanged. Harems usually suck because its boring power fantasy drivel and the women don’t have fleshed out relationships between them aside from that they are all totally cool with the MC having a harem.

All the girls in this story have complex relationships between each other in addition to their own personal feelings. I mean look at the interactions between elieen and cyril in this chapter, I think we’re gonna have flashbacks about the unspoken understanding between them that has formed. Its more of a polycule than a harem.

Dex-chan lover
It's so weird how the manga cut out all the romantic moments between Will and the girls.(although it kept the Eileen ones)

Now people have an impression that his relationship with them is platonic but that's not really the case since Will
proposes to all of them in the end.
It might be because I binged it (again) but I did notice some of it. The Girls shipped him and Eileen hard but they never seemed to be against a relationship with him too when it was brought up. Probably made it less in the foreground to concentrate more on the gag parts.

Dex-chan lover
It might be because I binged it (again) but I did notice some of it. The Girls shipped him and Eileen hard but they never seemed to be against a relationship with him too when it was brought up. Probably made it less in the foreground to concentrate more on the gag parts.
The funny thing is it in the Web Novel and Light Novel. Their feelings for Will play a much bigger part especially for Cyril.

The reason why Cyril is so conscious about Will's power, Wil's position and she keeps comparing herself to Will is because she enjoys adventuring with Will and is afraid he will eventually leave them due to her perceived power and social gap. This is why she keeps asking Will wanted become an adventurer, why she pushes herself to be able to contribute more like in this chapter and the one to asks Will lots of personal questions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
GKOEbGnaMAAhGxC

proposes to all of them in the end.[/SP

Is there a translation? I checked novel updates but it didn't show anything

Users who are viewing this thread