Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
Brute forcing a miracle is a first
We're not really told of how the Goddess Ahatna system even works. From the orthodox method, Temple Heads, seem to get bestowed with the Miracle. But they're generally much further along in their training/leveling than Cyril. However, we know from the Devil that Ahatna herself was an actual human. If so, where did her powers/miracles come from? My conjecture is that Cyril is simply following along the same path that Ahatna herself did. So if your heart is strong and "pure" enough to want the miracle, you can bestow it upon yourself. Taking the corresponding backlash to prove that you're serious, would seem to follow along that line of thought.

And now that everyone has gotten their upgrade. Is this now a Love Square? With Will in the center, not actually connected with anyone.

Dex-chan lover
ODvkWXV.png

hear me out

Dex-chan lover
The legend of Cyril as healer goddess part 2. :ROFLMAO:

For those who forget, part 1 was with the elves, ch.15 pg.25.

——

As a side note, real life analogy of healers are doctors who need medical on-field training. So healers getting better in the field full of injured people to heal do make sense. (That said at what cost).
Just a thought.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing from the three hammers you're either supposed to destroy the three statues that don't fit the riddle, or you get three chances to find a key in a statue that matches the riddle. Though the latter would likely mean whatever is in the chest isn't as worth it.
Since this is all an entertainment dungeon, I'm guessing the Treasure changes depending on what you break(Hence the cheaply designed statues). And Since Will and Mii are going to miss the battle at this rate, the statue designs are actually theme related. So they'll keep the Angel Wings one unbroken and get a Teleportation/movement prize to get to the Devil fight. With the Horn being armor, Claws being a weapon, and... mouth being I guess an Elixir/potion.

Supporter
The Priest buff was good, but can we talk about Will tricking Mii?? They're doing side quests!!
I wouldn't say it was tricking so much as...Let's just say "convincing her to do what she knew she really wanted to do in the first place...in an excessively convincing manner."

The differences between the two are quite minute, so I can understand how you could make the mistake.[/sarcasm]

Dex-chan lover
And at last, Cyril reached the realm of the "Outrageous Ones", as the cleric that brute-forced miracles from her Goddess.

Also, I f-ing called it! She emerged from her cocoon and started bathing the battlefield with holy light of healing!

Dex-chan lover
I don't see this as Cyril forcing the goddess to do anything. It feels more like Ahatna was waiting for Cyril to stop living in Will's shadow and take control of her life back. Until now she mostly took a back seat for everything aside from being the voice of reason for the party. Will can handle that problem, Mii can deal with that, etc.

Now, she took her agency back. Instead of letting Ahatna do everything through her she finally reached out and took the hand the goddess extended. It isn't about one or the other of them acting alone, it's about them working together. Satsuki literally sees that as they walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread