Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

never paid attention but page 15 head or maybe the forehead is huuuuuge on saki, the horror if you remove her haircut

Group Leader
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Samurai girl's name is Satsuki. Stupid mistake that happened because Sakki and Satsuki look very similar and I didn't pay enough attention. Both chapters have been fixed. If I missed something, tell me.

Fed-Kun's army
The facial expressions are so Dungeon Meshi-like, I love it!

I can easily imagine Marcille on Cyrille place

Dex-chan lover
mii is waifu
satsuki is aho girl and i like it
cyrille is ?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? material
this series full of meme material
ghost = rip
---
note to translator
even if you said english is not ur native u still put a really hard word and make a hard time for non-native english like me too (it's like u are native english lmao)
maybe if you can make it easier to read would be good but i won't riot even you not change

@Kamikoto
what is written on page 12 does not seem logical to me

"it's nice how it doesen't run out like mana."
while it is written that the AURA comes from the body, so normally the reserve is limited and the production too,
while the MANA would come from outside, so it is limited only by what is nearby and the conversion speed

after all, it would not surprise me if it were just the author who would have written without thinking too much or giving too little detail in the explanation

And thank you for your work

Another author that's never seen a cat before. If you see a cat wagging its tail like that it ain't happy and you better hope it doesn't have claws

Group Leader
IF YOU TOUCH MC'S NEW HOUSE CAT ONE MORE TIEM HE'LL SLICE YOUR BAZZOONKAS WITH PAD MAGIC

@Cypher27
that would be an even worse explanation
a free energy and especially without limit, infinite use
it's like saying that a person would not need to eat and drink to live.

it's another world, but it's not a reason to give such an important advantage

technically it's even worse because the person just does not need anything else (no need to breathe, sun to make vitamin D

"it's nice how it doesen't run out like mana." this sentence is problematic it would merit further explanation
the energy does not leave the body (except in the form of energy loss "heat" and the movement created)
the corp recover Aura from the same external source as the Mana
so for the same person more energy is consumed in the case of a spell
the quality of the body is also important, otherwise a mage would just have to do a spell on himself
and in this case the energy will also be used as AURA is

Users who are viewing this thread