Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Contributor
Looks like the MC has won a loli.

And of course, samauri girl has gone psycho-bitch... Possessions suck.

Dex-chan lover
Dam that's the first time I've seen a cat girls tail go that crazy from being praised. Its actually kinda funny.

I’m enjoying this story a lot
Mii the loli thief is a joy, and will is a very fun main character.
Also some of the facial expressions are top notch 👍

Dex-chan lover
Never been too keen on heavy amounts or even heavy handed 'comedy', but, I'm liking this so far! Though I think I'll try to keep my expectations tempered. Cute bashful catgirl is quite noice and I hope it's a recurring thing, however.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed the human fingers under the paws and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Cute tail action though.

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter - well, it's hard to pick locks and disarm traps with cat paws. I guess the paws and the hair on her arms is just some kind of fancy gloves.

Dex-chan lover
@Drifter

Yeah, I noticed in the first chapter that she has paws and claws and underneath it a hand with fingers. It's really weird.

Dex-chan lover
This author understands RPG mages! There are few problems that can't be resolved with fireball! Any questions? Fireball! Entering unscouted room? Fireball!

Group Leader
@Shadowganon Thanks :) One week is actually plenty of time since there's hardly any cleaning to do and the Japanese isn't super difficult. I won't be forcing myself to release weekly though, it's just an estimate.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO Sakki's "explanation"

Loving this manga so far! It doesn't do anything creative, but it's really nice to see something NOT trash for once!

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
The only problems is that if the fireball is too powerful, you can lose all marks to show you actually killed something because they're destroyed, or if there's other loot that's not fire-resistant enough

Users who are viewing this thread