Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
@botodopo thats what your country's military does, their goal is to kill "evil" people so that you live, but those people that are killed see said military as "evil" since they are being killed by them. every act of taking a life is murder in my book, even the death penalty, yet people will continue to kill, it all depends on wether the side you live on is stronger, cause only the living get to write the history books.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka @Goretantath you dudes are trying to go way too deep with this. this is one person killing people for her own satisfaction, like a serial killer. there is no grey here, there is no complex situation, it's blatantly wrong and evil. take your teenager philosophy to reddit

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo
it's kind of the other way around. catchall terms like evil are made for things people want to vilify, whether it's deserving or not. She explicitly wasn't killing for satisfaction, she was killing for a goal. virtually all medicine was created this way until animal testing started (because before that, people generally didn't consider animals to be similar enough to humans to be worth testing for a variety of things).

unfortunately, the 'teenager' and 'reddit' arguments don't really work if you actually think about it. Well, I dunno, maybe teenagers are thinking about this, but i doubt it. this is actually a pretty useful concept to consider in our current world. who gets branded evil, bad, malicious, etc, who brands them, and how it varies from culture to culture.

Sure, you don't HAVE to think any deeper about it because 'lol its manga chill out', but you also could.

Its like when you play RPG games Before you fight boss, you eat, drink, cast some spell and do picnic first in front of boss it self

Dont have to make this more complicated than it needs to be, i dont care about “is she really evil tho” bullcrap, she is purposefully behind the deaths of hundreds of innocents and did it to satisfy her own selfishness, thus she is a bad person

Is the necromancer responsible for the rape and slaughter of hundreds of innocent villagers evil huh i wonder guys ??

I swear to God if she somehow gets "reformed" through some inspiring words by the characters and then becomes "not evil" or even an ally I will drop this immediately.

Hear me out, guys. I think she is super invested in the undead because she's trying to bring back a dead relative or lover. It was the count who ordered the slaughter of the village to impress her.

Dex-chan lover
I believe the question is "are they really evil" not "are they really a bad person", Will questions if Alice or the bandits are "evil" but he still beats them because they are doing bad things to innocent people, making them bad guys but not necessarily "evil".
It's a subtle difference.

Users who are viewing this thread