Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@DanYHKim It's just a piece of armor... which is kind of sad. Would have been interesting to have a character forced to do dexterous tasks with a lack of a proper opposable thumb(most likely).

Lan

Dex-chan lover
@xEternalSoul Just because she chose this particular plan to deal with these people doesn't mean she wouldn't have other plans to deal with other people. She's a Wizard, Wizards excel because they prepare. In this case because of how the adventurers have been acting, by not using high tier magic, she thinks that the MC is a Mage, a drop out. Just because missile deflection is a thing doesn't mean a drop out would know it. If she knew Will was a Wizard she would have either come up with another plan or just run away.

@Lan I have no idea which part you are not understanding, why do you keep mentioning adventurers. In this chapter she said the weapon wielding zombies was the result of her research. The problem is why bother with this particular research when she was from an organisation that has an easy means of dealing with it. I don't care what method she uses against enemies, I'm just referring to this point specifically. Turning people into undead is morally and ethically wrong in most manga as well as this one. She even said she 'will let the world know' which meant she don't intend to keep this research hush hush. At that point the institute would likely send people to capture or kill her to take responsibility for nurturing such a wizard. What part of this is so hard to understand for you? There's no relation between her research and how she's looking down on her current pursuers, get over it.

Dex-chan lover
@godturtleom - it was the same for me. When I saw it, I re-read the manga, and checked if it was in the official art. It was.

@Zergling_man -I'd say besieging a high-tier magic-user is an inherently bad idea. They have too much tricks up their sleeves when they have the time to plan and prepare. Worst case, they might just teleport away.

Group Leader
@flannan Roll common knowledge.
Given the things that have been shown about magic so far, it's probably safe to assume teleportation is not something one just does. Granted, Will specifically doesn't bring out his big guns pretty much ever, so maybe I've been misled.

Dex-chan lover
I know what his plan is:
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Zergling_man - yes, this setting doesn't seem to have much teleportation going on, but wizards do have a habit of hoarding exotic magics that aren't worth using normally. Maybe it just requires expensive ingredients.

Playing with cat-girl is great.
Also that bone dog was super cute. it was also wearing a cute dress.

Dex-chan lover
i love that satsuki is all excited to get the dramatic 'what's the plan' panel, and gets cut off immediately because obv mc has a plan

@botodopo
evil is a social construct, it doesn't exist on its own.

Dex-chan lover
@botodopo
yes? this is a heavy handed example, but remember the crusades? or literally any country in history that has used force to expand its territory?

Users who are viewing this thread