Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter update, got realistic to morph into an animal.

Dex-chan lover
That orc on page 4 should have known better than to bring a long weapon into a cave! No matter how big you are, smaller species will take advantage of every weakness you show them! Hahaha! Ain't war hell?

Thank you for the translation.

It's seems like there was a missing page so I checked with the raw, and it is page 24 that was missing.
And also in page 8, shouldn't the last William's bubble be "Satsuki, duck!" or something, because "I leave this guy to you" doesn't really make sense.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure mage stripped just for the scene where he hastely transforms back in front of his gang.

Dex-chan lover
orcs having successfully raided an elf village and not do something to the female on the spot ? that's some new insights there 😲

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster Its certainly a break with tradition but it makes more sense that they would see a species so different as food before anything else.

I like to think the Satsuke wrap works the same as bundling up a scared puppy to calm it.

@Lynkaster

Orcs being more hungry than horny should be the norm and not the exception. Isekai and fantasy manga taught us all wrong.😅

Slime manga did it right IMO.

Double-page supporter
Bombard from the orbit, it's not like they can survive a meteor strike.

Contributor
@Geurjakha That was my thought as well, but maybe he can only transform into that form. It's no wonder though that the Orc Emperor spotted him immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread