Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Chicken!!!! Grab flying chicken!!!! Emperor wants to eat flying chicken!!!!

@CountryMage
With this many nukes do you really think any elf will survive?
Just use another massive sleep spell and finish off them one by one XD

He just being a fucking medivh so casually

Guess just time will know if he will fell to the power of green thingy too

Dex-chan lover
Those orcs are so screwed now. I take it that "watering the flowers" is an elf euphemism for relieving oneself.

Dex-chan lover
He should have gone with an Owl. Less odd to see one of those flying around, rather than this Nighthawk. XD

@AncientWatcher It's a Japanese euphemism, so you might see it in any manga. I think it's usually "Picking flowers" though, so used for any relief where you hunch down to do it (so it might seem as if you're reaching for flowers if happening to catch a glimpse from a distance).

Aggregator gang
MC is such a nice guy, always ready to give emergency crisis help with his cape-wrapping technique, hahaha.

Also that's such a cool ability, to transform into a bird and fly around to gather some intel.

Thanks for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I think some people are forgetting a few things.
1: Will is not a chosen one with god powers and a deity who wants his dick, he has a human limit to his powers and mana.
2: if the orcs think they are under attack they are either going to kill the captives immediately or use them as meat shields.

Users who are viewing this thread