Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I forgot about this series! So much fun. Thanks for bringing it back

Look at Mangaupdates, because certain group don't post to Mangadex anymore.
It's up to chapter 28 on Platinum Crowns website. (last update 8 month ago)

Group Leader
For a machine translation this seems actually legible

Actually went ahead and compared around half the chapter with the Platinum Crown version and both are near identical to each other in terms of translation accuracy. The only real error from the MTL was the "50 gold coins" part and that could probably be chalked up to a proofreading misstep. Grammar wise? I'd say the Platinum Crown version is subjectively better, but I'm more concerned with accuracy as my brain just automatically fixes grammar at this point.

Pretty good work for what I'd assume is a oneman band. Have another person fluent in English as a proofreader and your script can be near indistinguishable from a fluent human translation.

Contributor
The previous chapters, from years ago, had no notes stating the group(s) won't upload onto MD anymore, so it was quite reasonable to assume they dropped this manga. That's what I assumed as well. But then again, MD going offline back then did lead to all sorts of consequences.

Thanks for the translation!
It’s a different group from the one who uploaded the last chapter to MD

Dex-chan lover
Same ol' dust rag of a personality I know and love. Thanks for knocking a new chapter for everyone!

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this coming back, hopefully more to come soon. I remember from last time we got a little further than this.
taking a serious hit in her duel with the emperor.

Dex-chan lover
Omg a new chapter its been freaking 2 years i forgot about this one

Dex-chan lover
This is what i don't get. What do these groups have against Mangadex? It's not a website profitting from someone else's work or scraping series and putting watermark on them like other aggregator websites do. Mangadex went down back then, sure, but it's been back for a couple years now. They're not the only group that does this, why the boycott?
I don't remember correctly, and I don't want to use my time figuring it out, but there was an exodus of groups over something like how mangadex handled rights for chapters with multiple credits... Or something just as mundane. I just remember being disappointed at a lack of anything interesting to gawk about.

The fact that mangadex isn't scraping other sites for content, is one of the core reasons that people engage and appreciate this site \ service for. They get a lot of good will for having more scruples than any other site I've been too. No functionally useless for the user marketing scripts from third parties running, for example. (Well, at least in the forums, went to check the main site and Google tag services is there - which I have blocked)

Dex-chan lover
Oh this seems familiar, I might've read the chapter they mentioned outside MD. But ty nonetheless!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation ! It seems solid for a MTL. Would love to see more of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Just casually folded space in a large area like it was nothing.

Aggregator gang
Love this. Usually with a party set up this way you end up with a built in harem but this is not that. None of his party members have any romantic interest in him and I hope it stays that way. They have a good dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
oh whoa whoa, a different group actually translated a few chapters and didnt upload it here?

Users who are viewing this thread