Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, and if someone didn't update it to mangadex, then it's free game. and a MTL is better then nothing imho. If they don't post their version, they don't want credit here for their work reconized here.
if i had to check every scanlation groups website it'd take hours a day to see for any updates from them.

Group Leader
♪♫ Deja vu, i have been in this place before... ♫♪

Yeah it did read more chapter of this on another website, and yes, it way too much of a bother to check everywhere to see if there is an update ( it's a huge waste of time mostly ) i personally only check Mangadex & 1 group that does only manwha.

Dex-chan lover
♪♫ Deja vu, i have been in this place before... ♫♪

Yeah it did read more chapter of this on another website, and yes, it way too much of a bother to check everywhere to see if there is an update ( it's a huge waste of time mostly ) i personally only check Mangadex & 1 group that does only manwha.
Quick tip, some scanlators who only post on their own websites have RSS feeds (it's a default wordpress feature), thus you can automatically get notified about updates by adding them to a feed reader browser extension. Although sadly some groups intentionally disable the feed, unfortunately the group who did this series is one of them.

Dex-chan lover
The previous chapters, from years ago, had no notes stating the group(s) won't upload onto MD anymore, so it was quite reasonable to assume they dropped this manga. That's what I assumed as well. But then again, MD going offline back then did lead to all sorts of consequences.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
This is what i don't get. What do these groups have against Mangadex? It's not a website profitting from someone else's work or scraping series and putting watermark on them like other aggregator websites do. Mangadex went down back then, sure, but it's been back for a couple years now. They're not the only group that does this, why the boycott?

Users who are viewing this thread