Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
In some previous chapter it was show her paws are kind of weapon? thing, and her normal (human) hand was under it
I knew that, but it just looks weird since Satsuki's wrist looks really skinny for some reason. I was confused since I was trying to see the posture of Satsuki's hand under Mii's paw-hand and it just looks like noodle (especially the way the top line curves into Mii's paw-hand makes it looks like she's missing her hand).

However, after analyzing it, I realized that Satsuki's hand is actually palm down! Thus, it makes sense for the top part curves into Mii's paw-hand. Though her wrist still looks like a noodle.

Group Leader
Satsuki and her Chikuwa arms

c774bcd74229c1c386cedf9b15c000e0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So, if in that bastard's plans he was going to spend the night with Satsuki, Cyril, and Mii, was Will supposed to spend his night with that Cecilia girl? Is that how it works in their different culture?

Group Leader
So, if in that bastard's plans he was going to spend the night with Satsuki, Cyril, and Mii, was Will supposed to spend his night with that Cecilia girl? Is that how it works in their different culture?
Nah, Will was going to be sent to the corner chair, if they even allowed him to be in the same room.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread