Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka

Supporter
Overly strong male character joins a party of women. Surely this is a harem manga series! Hahahahahaha

No.
It is totally worth your time.

Fed-Kun's army
im glad there was an update but was there some kind of change in the authors/artists schedule or something? The past few chapters have been every 3 months or so

this manga is great. But its crazy how insensitive and retarded the party of girls are. Keep reading and you'll be able to tell.

This manga is good for killing time, the gag is a little boring but its an okay I guess.

Good manga. Takes the setup of a cheat magic isekai, but has actual characters rather than sex-object stereotypes and a protagonist that actually wants to do his job well rather than just incidentally being good at it or cheating his way past it. The strategic approach the manga takes to solving what would normally be powerlevel bullshit is great and makes the world feel consistent.

I was surprised at how hooked i was at the jokes and i had a good laugh reading this. Adventure wise it's pretty interesting.

Up to now (at least) this is a blast! The characters are relatively simple and diversified. Each have their own pros and cons. Even the MC has quite some limitations (like his manapool being far from unlimited). I also like how the world is like D&D, but with its own set of rules and society.

i'm a sucker for characters like cyril. MOST of it because her behaviour and hairstyle. boobs just a bonus lol

Users who are viewing this thread