Majutsu Gakuin wo Shuseki de Sotsugyoushita Ore ga Boukensha wo Hajimeru no wa sonna ni okashii darouka

Characters with some personalities. Artists reaction faces really sell a lot of the moments funny or bad in this one.

Like others said story is meh, not sure there is a story to be honest.

wow
this manga surprisingly very good

good art, trickling jokes, resourceful MC, nice story plot, interesting side-characters, full of surprises and bit of plot armor

easy, fun and interesting to read
no lame drama, no cringe moe, no cheap ecchi

I'd recommend it

Xaz

Actually very good, guess some people hate it because the MC is OP and connect it to the standard "OP MC" trash mangas, this isn't one of them.

Double-page supporter
We are far behind the raws on this non-harem non-isekai. I love character-based stories like this. It makes me wish I could scanlate.

Contributor
Man I really hope some group picks this up, especially since there’s no official after this long 😔

Dex-chan lover
No matter how often I reply (out loud) "yes. yes it is" to the manga, the title question remains the same each time it receives a new chapter. Is this manga slow of learning or something?

Dex-chan lover
read a bit more. the first arc with the samurai girl getting mind-controlled is honestly pretty bad. After that, it does get slightly better

Dex-chan lover
the perfect 7.5/10. it has an okay (mostly unoriginal) base concept, okay subplots, okay gags, but above average romance for a non-slice of life (not a harem is apparently a high bar), and at least strives for some originality within the story with its "justice is subjective" motif. despite coming to banal, surface level conclusions, it's SOMETHING to shake up the story, which is nice

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The title asked me yet again, so I'll answer yet again.
Yes, it is in fact odd/weird.

stupid question-marks in titles :p

Dex-chan lover
It's an unusual fantasy manga in that while the 3 girls 1 guy party configuration screams "harem", there's no romance between them and the girls interchangeably act as a foil and as a greek chorus/peanut gallery to his antics. It's about adventure, comedy and friendship, they face challenges with real stakes in place that couldn't be overcome by our MC alone, and even though he's OP in many ways, it's to a limit of what his character backstory established.

All in all it's underrated and a very fun read.

Users who are viewing this thread