Majutsu wo Kiwamete Tabi ni Deta Tensei Elf, Moteamashita Jumyou de Ikeru Densetsu to naru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
So hes aware of his protagonist status huh...
And, appears to be, of her feelings.
ah, the wonderful trope of "I'm gonna outlive her, I can't love her it'll be too painful"
GTFO with that weak sauce, be like Arwen!
Did you prefer if he was "dense protagonist" type instead? Longevity is quite sad and terrifying topic, if you stop to think about for a moment. So he having a point.

Fed-Kun's army
3rd group in 6 chapters.

I'll have a guess: there'll be another chapter by this group and get promptly dropped. Another 6-months to a year later, another group will do the same: release 2 chapters then drop it.

But I do wish a group actually picks it up for realsies. I want to see where this goes. It's kind of early to say that it's blend.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this isn't a case of him hesitating for so long that she dies before they actually have a relationship.
If he's not going to have a relationship, tell her blankly and then leave her.
If he is, then do it; otherwise he's wasting that 'short human life' he's apparently worried about.

Dex-chan lover
He might just be looking for himself now. But there might just be a human that is also isekaied though, which would give a nice interaction too with them reminiscing things about Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread