Majutsu wo Kiwamete Tabi ni Deta Tensei Elf, Moteamashita Jumyou de Ikeru Densetsu to naru

Dex-chan lover
Not a horrible start, although the ending of chapter 1 with a human female child being injured is going to give me strong "I am a walking dad trying to make my daughter happy until she grows old enough and has a crush on me vibes" so I dont really know what to think tbh.

Aggregator gang
Why elf though??? Could literally be any other race with a long life span and the effect would be the same. Well, the concept of wanting to leave a legacy is a basic desire and is somewhat refreshing (except the elf part).
I'm praying that it doesn't turn out to be like a cheap copy of frieren, and chapter 2 makes me believe it'll be a boring isekai for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
So far, it seems to be good. The first two chapters were enjoyable and even thought-provoking. You get a good glimpse of the MC and how despite wanting to leave some trace of his existence, he's not impatient or careless about it. He takes it in moderation, manages his skills well and makes the most of his time.

I like his personality. He's NOT chasing the future as if his life depends on it, but he is making it count. That's a good belief to have.

Pun

Super interesting, hope it doesn't follow generic isekai plot in the future.

Aggregator gang
Another shounen MC who doesn't kill his enemies and said enemies are conveniently forgotten after erasing their memories and author expect us to just accept it like we're idiots. We've seen this generic BS hundred times already.

Dex-chan lover
Looks enjoyable, so far. Similar concept, good art, adequate pace, although I could see where it'll go.

So far, it's not super basic, but it does seem similar to 120-year-old elf, just more appealing to mass audiences.
It still seems good, though, and even if it isn't, I'll still read it.

Another shounen MC who doesn't kill his enemies and said enemies are conveniently forgotten after erasing their memories and author expect us to just accept it like we're idiots. We've seen this generic BS hundred times already.
I'd like to see him confront an enemy, let them live and then later realize that doesn't work.

This could actually happen and it doesn't seem to be a harem, so I think it should be given a chance.

Dex-chan lover
KUGuE1L.png

Around elves...watch yourselves.

Double-page supporter
There wasn’t any need to kill and MC hasn’t lived in a war filled situation. He’s lived in our world and a peaceful village. It wouldn’t make sense for him to kill right now. Are you ok?

Users who are viewing this thread