Majutsu wo Kiwamete Tabi ni Deta Tensei Elf, Moteamashita Jumyou de Ikeru Densetsu to naru

If MrTanjiroKun the uploader can read this, your website laidbackscans has horrible ads pushing 'virus' redirects. I'd love to read more but this work will go unread except here for me until that is resolved.

Dex-chan lover
This is basically Tensei Shite High Elf ni Narimashitaga without the feels; more proactive-like.

It's not bad, though; this is actually what I thought I was getting with the original!

Double-page supporter
Why elf though??? Could literally be any other race with a long life span and the effect would be the same. Well, the concept of wanting to leave a legacy is a basic desire and is somewhat refreshing (except the elf part).
I'm praying that it doesn't turn out to be like a cheap copy of frieren, and chapter 2 makes me believe it'll be a boring isekai for some reason.
(While I haven’t read the story yet) Why not an elf? As you said it could be any race with a long lifespan, so why not an elf? Elves are the typical fantasy race similar to humans with long lifespans. Unless you are sick of stories with elves in them or have some hatred for them, I don’t see the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread