Majutsushi Kunon wa Miete Iru - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he hasn't already done this, honestly. Half of his lessons were in paper copy, you'd think he would have tried developing his eyes more on the side to help with that.

wdym, blind girl isekai removed the blind part, so why can't this manga? and nothing went wrong with the reaction to that one...
I'd be kinda surprised if he actually gave himself legitimate eyes, rather than just acknowledging he can see through his water balls more now (since he can already do that to an extent). He's been able to see for most purposes of the story for a while anyway, so an acknowledgement that he can see more now wouldn't hurt the manga much, so long as his overall character design stays the same.

Although, that's not to say they couldn't go the blind girl isekai route, and just have him create actual in-his-head eyes for himself, which would be pretty lame, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
wdym, blind girl isekai removed the blind part, so why can't this manga? and nothing went wrong with the reaction to that one...
no, honestly that was a bad decision for that manga.
there's hardly anything special about it now, since she got her eyes fixed. it was just too early imo. the author should have done it like this one first: improving mc's vision, before eventually fixing the actual eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Arin-san
  • p5 trying to sell my skills -> trying to sell his skills
  • p5 dedication to you Iko -> dedication to you, Iko
  • p8 making it then -> making it, then
  • p13 don'treally -> don't really
  • p14 are you okay with not being able to see each other -> are you okay with us not being able to see each other

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he hasn't already done this, honestly. Half of his lessons were in paper copy, you'd think he would have tried developing his eyes more on the side to help with that.

Isn't his water-perception already better than actual visual sight tho? He can get those information even from out of normal visual range.

I went to check the RAW out of curiosity
yesn

He make a new water-eye thing that floats next to him that let him 'see' for real.

So rather than eyeball it's more like he make a water camera-drone (it's not even in his eye socket, it's just floating around him)
Chapter end with him asking 'who're you?' to a giant crab.

Though with the start of ch 13 he's noticing that his 'eye' vision is...different to what he recalled seeing before.
Like the sun having black light, or Iko having a strange horn on her head.
Or of course the aforementioned big crab following him around.

I mean, this series name is The Magician Kunon CAN SEE/is looking.

So if anything he SHOULD lose the blindness to follow the title.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't his water-perception already better than actual visual sight tho? He can get those information even from out of normal visual range.
From what I remember, his current water sight can see extra types of information, but the precision is low (like if people could see infrared, but then you still needed glasses to make things not-blurry). Not gonna poke around in previous chaps to check, though.

Users who are viewing this thread