Makai Kaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Nothing says "I'm an authentic Japanese dude!!" like a full-on dogeza!

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate tsunderes so much, I really don't understand why they are so popular and why people like them in manga, they are just annoying and slow everything down while being a dick to the MC for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
So I assume based on Page 24 the douche bag we saw in this chapter was murdered?

Is this a classic trash harem story?
Probably,but i sure do suck all of those stories lol

wtf is he even apoligizing for, he hasnt done shit and doesnt know anything about the situation, he isnt some "hero" that saved her by doing a dogeza and apologizing for her, HE JUST MET HER what does he know about the situation, who knows? maybe she could be the one in the wrong and he just wants the relic her mother stole back, sure maybe he used some "forceful" ways but that doesnt invalid his position, if anything you're gonna make him leave out of akwardness

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529
I really don't understand why they are so popular and why people like them in manga

I got bad news for you. Its now not limited Japan. I remember some korean/hong kong drama series having tsunderes as well 😱

Also still waiting for the kuudere appreciation era.

Fed-Kun's army
damn because of the slow release i forgot what is the story is about

Fed-Kun's army
As soon as he bowed down I stopped reading, dropping this trash, I hate fucking spineless retard MCs who will bow to anyone

Dex-chan lover
Umm interesting. That bowing down was iffy, but I will give it a chance still.

I had high hopes but it was destroyed by just one dogeza for a girl he just met im sorry everyone my time has come

Dex-chan lover
Umm interesting. That bowing down was iffy, but I will give it a chance still.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
This story feels so loosely disjointed that I don't even know if I'm reading the same story anymore

Users who are viewing this thread