Makai Kaeri no Rettou Nouryokusha - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
Well mc has an interesting past, i am looking forward to know more about his character but really how can high classed beasts can suddenly kill each other if they have same strength, it takes more than one to do that well except mc and that is dumb reason to beat the poor mc out but the one who made the idea deserved that lol, good job lady in suit, hope she joins the harem and thanks for the update!!

Double-page supporter
@johnpoop2529 From the looks of it only the blonde and the black haired girl will be in it well unless more girls just haven't been revealed yet lol.

Fed-Kun's army
"oh no the strong enemies accidentally killed each other"

"oh no the high class enemy that are not supposed you fight kill it self"

pretty generic

I'm always amazed by the dumbness to keep the main character seen as weak. And always annoyed.

Yeah let's fight the sword saint evenly. Yeah let's summon 5 B ranks and it's surely concindence they killed each other~
Those enemies are on a level where it just can happen, while he at the same time still is strong enough to kill one of those by punching it in the face~

Dex-chan lover
So in other words vampire guy infiltrated the exam so he can suck off the new examinees

Nice.

Double-page supporter
The villain plot is good. The writing is awful.
The MC plot is all over the place. The personality is disappointing.

Between waiting every month, my shitty memory and this trainwreck of a pacing/plot, I have given up on understanding this. Dropping.

Dex-chan lover
Because of how the vampire looks it would be great if he had a corny Dracula accent.

like "I vant, to suck, your blood ahahah"

Double-page supporter
What a shitty organization, can't even protect any of their data from even the very first third-rate trash-tier wannabe-villain that's bound to be killed in an instant by the MC.... Like, come the fuck on, what's the point of even gathering all that talent and data if you then just leave it all openly visible to any fucking passerby with zero skills (because less face it, that's the first actual enemy we see, so obviously they're nothing but utter trash).

Users who are viewing this thread