Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 14.2

one more chapter i can do... not surprised the series was dropped by other groups with the english license. give me like 2 days and ill have 14.3 done 😝
also i referenced the ln for some of this dialogue so hopefully it should be clearer. i need to stop translating stuff where people are talking about their relationships in every tense possible.

Dex-chan lover
I would have thought that the anime adaptation would make the manga more popular to scanlate. Shame the english license version will never go on here where I can ready it

TY for TL

Supporter
Those last couple of lines from Anna definitely aren’t what I was hoping to hear in this chapter
There's more to come in this scene and its aftermath to say nothing of the weeks and months ahead. Suffice to say for now that she believes every word she's saying to be her true feelings; what she writes for the club magazine (which we likely won't see in the manga) is telling a slightly different story.

Dex-chan lover
I just started reading this manga today, and i've enjoyed it. thanks to the translator(s) for providing these scans. I hope it can continue for as long as possible. also, there's an anime?

Group Leader
I just started reading this manga today, and i've enjoyed it. thanks to the translator(s) for providing these scans. I hope it can continue for as long as possible. also, there's an anime?
There will be, starting this Sunday.

Edit: like Tompik pointed out, I was mistaken. It airs on July 14.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Interesting that this is getting an anime considerin LN is just "Nothing really happens the story, a Robots daily highschool life"

There's more to come in this scene and its aftermath to say nothing of the weeks and months ahead. Suffice to say for now that she believes every word she's saying to be her true feelings; what she writes for the club magazine (which we likely won't see in the manga) is telling a slightly different story.
Wait so you’re telling me that this only gets worse? I don’t know if I wanna keep reading this. I had a feeling that it was gonna be like this when I started it, but if she’s gonna keep being stuck on this dude that very clearly doesn’t have those kinds of feelings for her then I’m probably gonna drop this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread