Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 14.4

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be a massive step forward for our little MC. This is the start of our MC becoming more confident (despite him still always insulting himself) and outgoing. Btw he is confessing his desire to be friends with her. Read the LN guys. It's a fun read. Zombie Gal Senpai is the best. Though I doubt anyone of the current cast will make our MC fall in love.

Dex-chan lover
This is going to be a massive step forward for our little MC. This is the start of our MC becoming more confident (despite him still always insulting himself) and outgoing. Btw he is confessing his desire to be friends with her. Read the LN guys. It's a fun read. Zombie Gal Senpai is the best. Though I doubt anyone of the current cast will make our MC fall in love.
Oh ffs! I knew it but good damn in

Dex-chan lover
This feels like the theborigin of a misunderstanding romance 5 years down the line lol

Dex-chan lover
Read this while keeping in mind that MC is a robot (a very autistic robot). Story is mostly about the girls. He is just there to comment and to get dragged around by them (he has no will). Existence of the romance tag in the title is not related to him at all. And for good reason considering all the girls who comes in to the story had MASSIVE affection for their respective love interests (who rejected them). It would make no sense for any of them to fall in love with him and they don't (not that he would understand anyway).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread