Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 3 Ch. 14.5

Dex-chan lover
Why do LN readers hate her.
She is dishonest, petty and obnoxious as fuck. At least that's my reason. No wonder she is the loser heroine. Dude dodged a bullet. If she doesn't drasticly change (so far she hasn't) she deserve to lose in every romance encounter.

Last edited:
Supporter
I like that one commenters description of nukumizu from the LN: he's just a mega autistic robot who doesn't know how relationships work
He used to, though. At one point, his sister notes that he was well-liked in the upper grades of elementary and expected him to keep growing in middle school. When she finally joined him there prepared to start sending her friends his way to achieve her mission of finding him a partner so she could get on with doing the same for herself, she was shocked and devastated to see him the way he'd become. We still don't know what happened, but whatever it was apparently hit him in his first year (Remon shared a class with him in both second and third years and he was like that the whole time.).

Supporter
She is dishonest, petty and obnoxious as fuck. At least that's my reason. No wonder she is the loser heroine. Dude dodged a bullet. If she doesn't drasticly change (so far she didn't) she deserve to lose in every romance encounter.
She's as messed up in her own way as Nukkun is in his. He's quite dishonest about himself (unconsciously at this point, of course, though at some point between Christmas and the end of first-year, he begins slowly to admit to himself he's been pretending not to understand a lot of things to preserve a loner vision he's long since grown out of. He's bossy. He has his own very petty jealousies. As he's drawn back into the world of interpersonal relationships, he becomes actively meddlesome while loudly whining about how much he hates it. Their personalities are such that the two of them would be a wild, chaotic and messy couple, but not necessarily an unhealthy one. It wouldn't be as straightforward as with Remon or as erotically chill as with Shikiya, but it wouldn't be the kind of nightmare you foresee. Probably.

Dex-chan lover
She's as messed up in her own way as Nukkun is in his. He's quite dishonest about himself (unconsciously at this point, of course, though at some point between Christmas and the end of first-year, he begins slowly to admit to himself he's been pretending not to understand a lot of things to preserve a loner vision he's long since grown out of. He's bossy. He has his own very petty jealousies. As he's drawn back into the world of interpersonal relationships, he becomes actively meddlesome while loudly whining about how much he hates it. Their personalities are such that the two of them would be a wild, chaotic and messy couple, but not necessarily an unhealthy one. It wouldn't be as straightforward as with Remon or as erotically chill as with Shikiya, but it wouldn't be the kind of nightmare you foresee. Probably.
His hypocrisy is the the character arc he will go through. He is the MC afterall but Yamami is the same person she's been since the start. I can just simply see why she has lost in the first place. Best outcome at this point is for MC to go out with a completely unrelated person (and have his own winning/losing heroines) . Just keep telling the stories of rejected bunch but don't let him become the rebound.

Dex-chan lover
Nukumizu cant win. Rejected even without confessing
t-is-for-thats-rough-buddy-u-is-for-v0-ijlsrpdp81dc1.gif

Side note the anime is peak. Didnt expect that level of animation
Seriously though lol, A-1 really decided to randomly flex

Group Leader
I also liked the first anime episode, the animation quality impressed me.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I'm enjoying the story so far and the anime is really well done. Though I heard that the relationship between the MC and the girls doesn't really go anywhere (for now), I hope it will progress soon.

Pretty important content for a ,5 chapter
More like the publisher split the chapter, as usual nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
Godamn, the studio doesn't need to try that hard. Yet it was visual feast. It remind me so much of komis episode 1.

Dex-chan lover
im still wondering why the anime is so high in quality, is the novel popular in japan?

Supporter
I'm enjoying the story so far and the anime is really well done. Though I heard that the relationship between the MC and the girls doesn't really go anywhere (for now), I hope it will progress soon.

More like the publisher split the chapter, as usual nowadays.
Progress is painfully slow even once it actually happens. It took six volumes for even one of the girls to admit her interest to Nukumizu, and even that was tempered with the statement that she's not quite completely over her not-quite-ex.

Users who are viewing this thread