Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Ch. 15.1

PoH

You know, when reading the novel I found it really bizzare how the main girl suddenly jumpscare the MC (and readers) by just casually visiting the MC house. Like normally it would be some kind of special event right??? It could be something as random as a rain or more serious heartbreak/fight + rain. Then he brought her to his house, have heart to heart talk and become just slightly closer.

I get it if this was later on where you got something like casual romance story where both of them have become really comfortable with each other while never actually officially dating. Did I miss a part where the MC shared his address?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know, when reading the novel I found it really bizzare how the main girl suddenly jumpscare the MC (and readers) by just casually visiting the MC house. Like normally it would be some kind of special event right??? It could be something as random as a rain or more serious heartbreak/fight + rain. Then he brought her to his house, have heart to heart talk and become just slightly closer.

I get it if this was later on where you got something like casual romance story where both of them have become really comfortable with each other while never actually officially dating. Did I miss a part where the MC shared his address?

The point is that her going over to his house isn't a big deal. They're friends. There's no reason to make it a big event on either side

Last edited:
Supporter

Let's just say that Kaju never slacks in her mission to get her brother into a relationship so she can look for one of her own. Communicating behind his back, taking notes on his friendships, even engaging in outright spycraft (she's bugged his school by the end of V6 and actively disguising herself as a student there in V7).

Yo. I want to translate another page. I know it will be counted as double translate. Since, i will borrow Latam Translation works, and shove it in to Deepl translator. Just because.

Problem is, i don't know what and which font would be needed for translate this manga / majority of mangas

Welcome translator [squints at notes] number 7

Guess having so many translators come and go makes sense for the FMCs in this manga. Just fits the theme of them losing
Count me as the number 8, then xD

Fed-Kun's army
Yo. I want to translate another page. I know it will be counted as double translate. Since, i will borrow Latam Translation works, and shove it in to Deepl translator. Just because.
dont do that, as it ruins the quality of the translation and the readability, which I wanted to improve in the first place by picking up the manga. I do JP->EN.

dont do that
Fine. I won't do it in this manga. I only did it for romance, slice of life manga, that doesn't have English translation at all, like This one, if you care quality THAT much. :mad:

I just want to know, what font did i need in order to translate mangas

Users who are viewing this thread