Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Citrus Youth

Contributor
On Page 8, that is not a correct use of the term “namesake”.

Dex-chan lover
this is an adaptation of a light novel, the fact that nothing has happened yet doesn't mean nothing will
raws are up to ch13
nothing changed

the manga is good, but the romance is happening to others, protagonist is in the third person view; and I think it's the whole point of it, it's showing the outside view

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly, I think I'm enjoying this more the second time around

Supporter
raws are up to ch13
nothing changed

the manga is good, but the romance is happening to others, protagonist is in the third person view; and I think it's the whole point of it, it's showing the outside view
Having read the LN through volume 5, I can only advise to let things cook. We haven't even met all the "losing heroines" yet, let alone had them get over things and start moving forward again. Who knows what might happen?

Pssst...it's me. I know.

Dex-chan lover
Yanami loves flower too, but she absolutely loves dango more.

Dex-chan lover
I thought having an absurd number of ribbons was like the main girl's thing, but I guess it's the school uniform

raws are up to ch13
nothing changed

I disagree, I get the feeling that the "losing heroines" will slowly start developing feelings for our protagonist. That's the sort of impression this manga gives me.

Supporter
Sounds odd... Thanks anyway
One of these doesn't really meet the "losing heroine" label unless we're talking about her halting and somewhat stalled attempt at a relationship with the ML here.

Zombie StuCo girl quietly becomes closer and closer to ML over time and even accepts his Christmas date invite (with all the implications therein). It's just a ruse, though, hatched by the current and former Lit Club presidents to repair her fractured relationship with her former best friend. She's a bit bummed it wasn't a "real" Christmas date but, even so, her appreciation of the ML continues to rise.

Fed-Kun's army
this is a SOL manga, not romance
does our protagonist like anyone romantically? no
is anyone pursuing him romantically? no
is he dating anyone? no
slice of life
I am very lost on why so many people who read this story try to push the narrative that this story isn't about romance. Very obviously it is and it'll get to that point. Much like Oregairu, where there was barely any romance in the beginning, eventually shit happens. I sincerely doubt that that isn't the direction this series is headed.

Though tbh if it is solely the MC helping girls gets with their love interest, I'd like to hop off this train ASAP. I don't see why anyone would help someone else in their romance, more than one person at that. I'd rather the MC focus on himself than helping other girls progress their lives. There are no humans with normal functioning brains that would help multiple girls and think

"Wow, I am happy being a guy who is helping these very attractive girls get with the love interest/get over their love interest. I am very happy having no love life of my own"

It just doesn't happen and honestly it is not very entertaining. Why write a story where the MC does not have any substance or interest in love in a series about losing heroines? I mean in the very first chapter its shown he likes romcoms and he clearly wants a romance of his own so it is ridiculous to say this series is not about romance for the MC. I just don't want to see our MC being the person who will always be the pillow to cry on when he deserves someone just as much as the heroines do. That would be just too sad if he is always on the giving side, making these girls happy while he remains alone. The only thing I hope this series isn't is a harem. My opinion, but Anna should be the main love interest for the MC if we go there. Harems suck.

Dex-chan lover
I am very lost on why so many people who read this story try to push the narrative that this story isn't about romance. Very obviously it is and it'll get to that point. Much like Oregairu, where there was barely any romance in the beginning, eventually shit happens. I sincerely doubt that that isn't the direction this series is headed.

Though tbh if it is solely the MC helping girls gets with their love interest, I'd like to hop off this train ASAP. I don't see why anyone would help someone else in their romance, more than one person at that. I'd rather the MC focus on himself than helping other girls progress their lives. There are no humans with normal functioning brains that would help multiple girls and think

"Wow, I am happy being a guy who is helping these very attractive girls get with the love interest/get over their love interest. I am very happy having no love life of my own"

It just doesn't happen and honestly it is not very entertaining. Why write a story where the MC does not have any substance or interest in love in a series about losing heroines? I mean in the very first chapter its shown he likes romcoms and he clearly wants a romance of his own so it is ridiculous to say this series is not about romance for the MC. I just don't want to see our MC being the person who will always be the pillow to cry on when he deserves someone just as much as the heroines do. That would be just too sad if he is always on the giving side, making these girls happy while he remains alone. The only thing I hope this series isn't is a harem. My opinion, but Anna should be the main love interest for the MC if we go there. Harems suck.
the manga is good, however, I still don't see the romance
unless of course, the "romance" part is relative to the "heroines going after their lost love"
which to me, does not classify as romance, merely because we don't get the perspective from the dudes they're pursuing

saying a manga is 99 SOL 1 romcom is not an insult

Users who are viewing this thread