Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3 - 7th loss "Continuation: your promised defeat"

Double-page supporter
Literally a bozo in the comments section of the last two chapters suggested that this group "should use the already existing translated chapters, slap them on their on scanslation and upload". Supposedly that would save time. So again: research first before you come at somebody with accusations at hand. You just keep embarrassing yourself.

So by your logic, if a chapter doesn't exist in Mangadex, you will never read it. Suppose the group that TLing your favourite manga stops uploading here for whatever reason and only upload to their site or aggragetor sites. You would just drop your favourite manga because it's not here. You didn't directly say any of that but THIS is literally what you sound like. It's beyond crazy. Like "simping" for Mangadex or something.

Everyone prefers Mangadex chump, it's not a "you" thing. Literally every manga reader out there likes this website because they don't use aggressive advertising and have a clean UI plus saving options. But literally every SANE person would just go anywhere else if their fav manga is not available here. You don't get brownie points for dedicating to Mangadex only.

There's nothing wrong with asking why they are not here. But I gave you a suggestion to save you time from getting the same reply, which by the way existed in all previous comment sections, but you got irritated, you called me unhelpful and played the sarcasm card with me.

If you can't handle criticism do no post nonesense about other people online. Especially when said people offered you a suggestion. I didn't start being offensive to you. You did.
What you suggested was plagiarism, what I suggested was using someone's work then crediting them. You can see which group translated what, use that.

If my favorite manga stopped getting translated, I wouldn't give a fuck tbh, manga is a time killer for me, I'm not gonna use a site that's less user-friendly for manga. Plus wdym simping for mangadex? What I complained about is a reasonable thing to complain about. If Netflix had the first and last 5 episodes of a show, but you'd have to go to hulu to watch the middle part, everyone would complain (ik it's not a good comparison considering you have to pay for those services, but it gets the point across)

Plus if everyone is using mangadex, why not let this be the place for all the chapters to be uploaded, give me a legitimate reason for why that shouldn't happen.

Yes you did give me a suggestion, but it was the laziest way one could do so. You just said look elsewhere, that's not helpful at all.

For someone who talks about not handling criticism, you seem to be taking my feedback very poorly

Dex-chan lover
It was obvious that they would fall for him, but it's still a let down...
Author could have made these girl just being friend with MC and give him a girl that does not chose him because she was rejected...

Dex-chan lover
Yes you did give me a suggestion, but it was the laziest way one could do so.
The only lazy thing here is a dude losing his mind because he dont want to spend 10 seconde copy pasting the manga name on an agregator site to have the missing chapter...

Dex-chan lover
The only lazy thing here is a dude losing his mind because he dont want to spend 10 seconde copy pasting the manga name on an agregator site to have the missing chapter...
Goooood thank you... Like you typed what was in my brain, it's incredible.

For someone who talks about not handling criticism, you seem to be taking my feedback very poorly
I am genuinely done entertaining you. Sit here, at the comments section and keep crying to the TL team to get chapters 5 and 6. In the meantime I can't WAIT for next chapter.

Double-page supporter
How is it lazy to question the absence something that should be there? Please explain

Double-page supporter
Goooood thank you... Like you typed what was in my brain, it's incredible.

I am genuinely done entertaining you. Sit here, at the comments section and keep crying to the TL team to get chapters 5 and 6. In the meantime I can't WAIT for next chapter.
Good for you, my point still stands tho, and I think you know that

Dex-chan lover
How is it lazy to question the absence something that should be there? Please explain
Easy, because it should not be there... That's all.
This website is for trad team to post their translated chapter, if you want to find all the chapter of a certain manga, that got some removed, then you look for an agregator. As easy as that.

Double-page supporter
Easy, because it should not be there... That's all.
This website is for trad team to post their translated chapter, if you want to find all the chapter of a certain manga, that got some removed, then you look for an agregator. As easy as that.
It should be there, the site even warns you of missing chapters. The site isn't an agregator sites suck and often makes mistakes. Having the user add content cuts back on mistakes. Its abnormal to see a manga pages missing chapters on this site, that's why many mangas have a link replacing the missing chapter thats not on the site, like you'll see with Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi

Contributor
Right, Tsukinoki-senpai is the winning girl in her love triangle so she can easily tell Remon all those heroine lines. Too bad Remon's ship sank that same day too.

Bruh, the Literature club is quickly becoming the losing heroine's therapy club. I dread the chapter this becomes a "losing heroine" harem for the male lead. Anything but that, please. That will just lead to double losing heroines the moment he chooses somebody.

I'd also like to say he deserves better than becoming someone's rebound and token bf to avoid her getting teased by false friends as that "unpopular dumped girl with no bf", but he hasn't done much to secure my confidence in him as protagonist either. So far, he's just getting swept along this way and that by all these girls.

Users who are viewing this thread