Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3 - 7th loss "Continuation: your promised defeat"

Dex-chan lover
So confused by the chapter-order for this manga. Even counting the stuff in aggregators (which really should be uploaded here - as far as I understood md's rules the tl's have the power to say "no, remove it", but it's still ok to upload others work until then ("power uploaders")? I assume it's because otherwise stuff from ppl who don't know about MD won't ever appear here) it's really not consistent.

Dex-chan lover
I have bad news for you.
Oh shit... Tell me the bad news. Does he actually get rejected by all the losing heroines and then the guys that rejected them originally get together with them, making our boy the ultimate cuck??? Please spoil me I will die out of agony if I don't know.

Dex-chan lover
Will he help all the losing heroines end up getting with their selected guy and our MC either ends up alone or with the first choice who won?

Supporter
Oh shit... Tell me the bad news. Does he actually get rejected by all the losing heroines and then the guys that rejected them originally get together with them, making our boy the ultimate cuck??? Please spoil me I will die out of agony if I don't know.
No one has confessed to him nor has he confessed to anyone. At this point in the LNs, the girls in the literature club have an informal pact that none of them will try to get ahead of the others. Tomboy-chan is trying to get around all that by quitting the club (and the track club) and getting him to quit along with her.

Dex-chan lover
No one has confessed to him nor has he confessed to anyone. At this point in the LNs, the girls in the literature club have an informal pact that none of them will try to get ahead of the others. Tomboy-chan is trying to get around all that by quitting the club (and the track club) and getting him to quit along with her.
There was a video in one of those manga video channels that have coloured short mangas voiced by VAs, about a guy who all the girls behave kinda cold towards, to the point mah dude believed to be ugly, that theres something wrong with him that all the girl hate him or something.

Then a new girl transferred to school and landed in his class. He was nice to her so she kinda fallen in love with him, and thus was nice to him. All the girls came to her to talk, told her that all the girls in class love him, but they made a pack to be fair and not go after him, and basically asked the new girl to join.

But the new girl has a brain, told them to fuck off, that if she loves him she wont hide it and go into shadows just cause some other girls love him too. Which basically insta changed the dudes life to full blown playboy/harem - cause all the girls started thinking, and understood that doing nothing and staying in the pact is idiotic, that if they love him they need to actually fight for his feelings, for him - and so they did ;).

Spoiler: but no the "bad news" is that it goes exactly as you predicted, the girls get rejected by their crush, and by happenstance they end up hanging out with our mc to which they slowly start falling for him instead. So far in the LN none of the girls have admited in their heads or openly that they have a crush on him, but it's kind of obvious they're slowly catching feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Ok but... The losing girls have any hint of liking him? To be honest I would rather we don't have an ahrem

Supporter
Ok but... The losing girls have any hint of liking him? To be honest I would rather we don't have an ahrem
I could provide a very detailed answer to this but the fact that the thing in the spoiler has to exist in the first place is kinda the TL;DR of it all.

Even lazy Student Council-senpai has shown signs of being into him, accepting his Christmas Eve date invite (that he both did and didn't intend to be legit; that too is a long story). Her understanding of her own emotions is kinda hazy, though, so nothing much comes of it.

Supporter
There was a video in one of those manga video channels that have coloured short mangas voiced by VAs, about a guy who all the girls behave kinda cold towards, to the point mah dude believed to be ugly, that theres something wrong with him that all the girl hate him or something.

Then a new girl transferred to school and landed in his class. He was nice to her so she kinda fallen in love with him, and thus was nice to him. All the girls came to her to talk, told her that all the girls in class love him, but they made a pack to be fair and not go after him, and basically asked the new girl to join.

But the new girl has a brain, told them to fuck off, that if she loves him she wont hide it and go into shadows just cause some other girls love him too. Which basically insta changed the dudes life to full blown playboy/harem - cause all the girls started thinking, and understood that doing nothing and staying in the pact is idiotic, that if they love him they need to actually fight for his feelings, for him - and so they did ;).
I'd ask what the manga is, but those things never say.

Users who are viewing this thread