Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - 7th loss: "Continuation: Your promised defeat"

Dex-chan lover
We can't upload someone else's work as our own. And there's no point in re-doing already fine chapters.
it costs money and a lot of hard work to do these. We would rather spend that on new chapters.
Feel free not to read the chapters if you don't want to.
Thank you
What fine chapters?

As stated,we came here to read on Mangadex,and it clear as Hell that five and six are next,not seven.

We came here to read the chapters,not to come here be told to read it elsewhere by the very person who just simply place it here.

You're acting no better then the moron who did the 12th chapter instead of continuing the series as is,you are not providing any favours at all for doing it like this.

The better use of your resources is actually completing the series in the proper order,not this nonsense that still has poor excuses.

Also,since you consider those chapters on other sites to be so good,just use them as your basis,saving your precious resources,since we are all pirates using this pirate site,nobody cares is the majority of the work isn't yours since none of us are supposed to be able to even read any of this without paying for the original.

The whole point of piracy is to make it more convenient for the end user,not this crap that you're trying to justify.

So stop being a dumb dumb and show us how you can actually count from four to seven.

Dex-chan lover
And these are poor excuses to not ensure that the comic is fully uploaded to the site you're uploading to.

Mangadex is where we,the ones roasting you for your bad decisions,come to read it,so upload here as you should.

Mangadex is one of the smoother and safer sites,so no way in Hell is telling anyone to look it up elsewhere acceptable when you can upload it here.
Wow talk about entitlement. You do realise that this series was left for dead by the previous team and it's only due to @Nyanu and his team that we will get to experience the rest of the story right??

I am personally glad that we get to the continuation faster instead of losing time with something that already exists.

Go translate them yourself and upload them to mangadex if you are so lazy to type on Google search. Oh what??? Do you get tired from all that Google search typing you little pirate?? Well boo-hooo. Nobody needs your bs here.

Dex-chan lover
Wow talk about entitlement. You do realise that this series was left for dead by the previous team and it's only due to @Nyanu and his team that we will get to experience the rest of the story right??

I am personally glad that we get to the continuation faster instead of losing time with something that already exists.

Go translate them yourself and upload them to mangadex if you are so lazy to type on Google search. Oh what??? Do you get tired from all that Google search typing you little pirate?? Well boo-hooo. Nobody needs your bs here.
That changes not the fact that chapters were skipped over when they clearly had the means to do so in the proper manner so that the site we are all coming to read it on is updated as it should.

Since scanlators are so uppity about bringing "quality",then lets' hold them to their own words,since this is clearly low effort chapter skipping,we are here,translate the chapters as they should,not tell us to go to some other random arse site.

If we allow nonsense like this,then we're no better then the morons who randomly upload chapters at the end for the sake of clout,translation quality be damned if we don't get the correct sequence.

The whole point of piracy is convenience,and he is actively making it harder for reason that don't hold up.

one of the most messy manga in terms of translations
skythewood has translted 5 and 6
then 7 is from laidback and now nyanukafe

IMO it's safe to say that translating without the intent of finishing a series is WORSE than not translating a single chapter
this is just my take, disagree all you want
What happened to those chapter by skythewood? Those seem to be missing

Dex-chan lover
What happened to those chapter by skythewood? Those seem to be missing
I think only aggregators have them now
sometimes groups delete chapters from here because of sniping drama
not saying that was the case, just taking a guess

Contributor
Don't tell me Anna is somehow joining the camp? For some reason I'd prefer if the male lead doesn't actually get romantically involved with Anna, Remon or Chika. He can play therapy-giver to these fine girls, but the idea they'll be his love interests (read: rebound) doesn't interest me at all. Maybe there'll be more girls in the future that he'll meet. Also, I swear I am not on team Kaju, you degenerates. I'm still curious about that gyaru SC secretary.

Users who are viewing this thread