Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1 - 7th loss: "Continuation: Your promised defeat"

Dex-chan lover
CH 7.1 and 7.2.
There were some mistakes in 7.1 so we fixed them and added another part of it.
Thanks for picking this up!

Was looking at this last night and figured it'd never be done justice after all, glad to see my universal jinx applies not only to electric devices (Figu the printer doesn't wo- oh it works now you walk in) but to manga as well!

Double-page supporter
thanks for the chapter! but it feels like theres some parts missing after chpt 6 (from other site) where he was about to get lunch and now it starts with him monologue(?) or maybe thats just how it is.

Group Leader
Thanks for translating.... But are you guys translating 5 & 6 too?
No, but as mentioned in the announcement at the start of ch 7.1. You can find ch 5 and 6 on most aggregator sites, just Google read too many heroines and you will find it. They were TLed very well that's why we didn't feel we should redo them. It wasn't the case with 7.1 though. That's why we did that one again.

Group Leader
thanks for the chapter! but it feels like theres some parts missing after chpt 6 (from other site) where he was about to get lunch and now it starts with him monologue(?) or maybe thats just how it is.
That is how it is

Apologies for the abomination of the comic sans page nyanu got abit lazy i'll make sure it will never happen again.

Dex-chan lover
Having to go to aggregator sites to read the missing chapters is kinda annoying or more like I just don't want to support them even a little...

What happened to the other scanlotor team that said they will redo the chapters? Are they still at it?

Dex-chan lover
I like that this manga continues what has become its tradition, of getting random chapters uploaded in an unclear order.

But I sort of like it, so glad to have it translated it regardless. Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
one of the most messy manga in terms of translations
skythewood has translted 5 and 6
then 7 is from laidback and now nyanukafe

IMO it's safe to say that translating without the intent of finishing a series is WORSE than not translating a single chapter
this is just my take, disagree all you want

Dex-chan lover
CH 7.1 and 7.2.
There were some mistakes in 7.1 so we fixed them and added another part of it.
No, but as mentioned in the announcement at the start of ch 7.1. You can find ch 5 and 6 on most aggregator sites, just Google read too many heroines and you will find it. They were TLed very well that's why we didn't feel we should redo them. It wasn't the case with 7.1 though. That's why we did that one again.
And these are poor excuses to not ensure that the comic is fully uploaded to the site you're uploading to.

Mangadex is where we,the ones roasting you for your bad decisions,come to read it,so upload here as you should.

Mangadex is one of the smoother and safer sites,so no way in Hell is telling anyone to look it up elsewhere acceptable when you can upload it here.

Aggregator gang
Nyanu and co thank you very much for picking up! I cant control myself not to read read ch 12 thinking the rest was going to be uploaded soon anyway and boy its been radio silence for months now. Wonder why Skythewood dropped this, I think this manga is really charming, the art is quite good too, aside from the triple bowtie uniform whats up with that.

Group Leader
And these are poor excuses to not ensure that the comic is fully uploaded to the site you're uploading to.

Mangadex is where we,the ones roasting you for your bad decisions,come to read it,so upload here as you should.

Mangadex is one of the smoother and safer sites,so no way in Hell is telling anyone to look it up elsewhere acceptable when you can upload it here.
We can't upload someone else's work as our own. And there's no point in re-doing already fine chapters.
it costs money and a lot of hard work to do these. We would rather spend that on new chapters.
Feel free not to read the chapters if you don't want to.
Thank you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread