Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! @comic - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.1 - 8th Loss "That's how it is, Nukumozi-kun"

Dex-chan lover
Them being equal in water and her having no friends and eating in the bathroom is just a sad thing.

Also, I can't remember but her and the other literature club girl were both after club president. Obviously she is now a losing heroine since she interacted with MC, but was that already decided or is that going to be part 3?

Supporter
Them being equal in water and her having no friends and eating in the bathroom is just a sad thing.

Also, I can't remember but her and the other literature club girl were both after club president. Obviously she is now a losing heroine since she interacted with MC, but was that already decided or is that going to be part 3?
That will all play out at the club camp.

Group Leader
@Nyanu will u reupload the chaps in full pages in future?
if they are released as one chapter we will release them as one chapter. This chapter was divided into two parts instead of three so I guess that's a little better than the last chapter. So the short answer is no. I'm really really really sorry.
To be honest, I prefer them to be in parts, I'm already having such a hard time TLing, managing, and paying for them.
Also a long time ago there was this one series (I forgot the series), where I asked its readers which they preferred more.
Full chapter release where we compile all the parts, but the release takes longer.
Or part release but the time of release is shorter, most people said they prefer the part release, one even showed a poll where this same question was asked and most people said parts, ever since then, if a series' raws were released in parts I also scanlated it in parts.

Users who are viewing this thread