Maken-Ki!

Nice to see the end it has been awhile an average series with some nice art but for long running series I always hate they only have a chapter to deal with the epilogue after the final battle I want to see more of what happens after.

@migh What do you mean sad life? I do like this artist works from the start before the NTR was a thing that become popular at Comiket..
Even i do like NTR for some artist works only because of the art..

Dex-chan lover
This series is weird, and kind of hard to rate. I knew right from the first few chapters that it was just gonna be another shitty harem fighting manga, but yet it drew me in. The art was good (and got exponentially better as the series went on), I liked the power system (although it got kind of muddled at the end. I thought each person only had one maken, and it was based off their comparability with said maken?), I loved the characters... but in the end the plot was just as bad as I expected.

It did have its high points - the chapter where takeru and usui are avoiding all the traps to try to get to the hot springs? Godly, it never fails to bring a tear to my eye. And i'm glad we got an end, even if it was kind of lacklustre.
seriously? usui and kodama didnt get together, and all we get about aki and akaya is one god damn panel? fuck that.

Still, it's not gonna get any higher than a 6.5/10, despite how hard the art and fights tried to carry it. The fanservice as well, if that's your thing.

@zero777 the problem with his ntr is that is so basic that you can read one and the rest of his work is a copy paste of that, sure the art is good. But there is another artist with similar art and the ntr he does is more interesting. Ntr can have a good story the problem is that the artist are lazy and just copy paste the same shit story.

@Kaminoz Well yeah i don't mind with the basic NTR story + well drawn art+ i do like how he draw "the fallen pleasure" faces. I guess supporting him from the beginning already kinda used to it.

Yeah i know, there are some similiar artist like him but it's prefrence a matter taste of i guess..i don't really mind how the story goes if i enjoy it that's that and i know there are many interesting NTR story.

Double-page supporter
even in the middle of pandemic lockdown, i can't continue to read it..
read 3 chapters, somehow i knew how the stories would be (not in a good way), read comment section, turn out i'm not that far off..
the MC make everything worse..

Contributor
Looks like Takeda is no doing some cuckshit sentai manga
https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/1252601418290089985

When i saw the author's name i got scared but after i read it it was fun. If it ever gets popular its gonna be fucked cuz there will be a lot of Ntr doujins.

So due to trauma caused by seeing his crush about to (I'm assuming) fuck with his classmate he doesn't like nonvirgin girls and doesn't get hard off of normal sex appeal. It also seems that he only gets erect from wholesome romantic moments.

He's like the ultimate Chad, he's not a simp, nor does he go around fucking every single girl.

Users who are viewing this thread