Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the battle junkie doesn't appear anymore, she's annoying as fuck

I'm starting to think that Elks father is really an elf, after the revelation of Grandma dwarf and her affinity to wind magic.

MD@Home
Ugh, the only thing going for this manga was some of the character development and Alba =-=... now they throw that out the window with dumb "battle" scenes like this... the priority list for Minato should be 1. Get to Elk to help the Dryads/Alraune because something is happening and he should be there to help figure/resolve the issue 2. Everything else including the dumb fight with the battle junkie =-= you are not going to tell me that the MC can't escape Sherry while she is trying to attack, because plot consistency would disagree with that... Tbh this development wasn't even smart to begin with, just because you think it's "strategic" to do something doesn't mean that it will actually go the way it's "planned" because duh! And Sherry is becoming annoying now, so 1D with the battle junkie BS, gotta stop making her "battle junkie" when desired and maybe/maybe not kindhearted and strong adventurer that's going to be part of harem on others...

Battle junkie is a bitch not gonna lie

Edit: I take that back. She isn’t as much of a dumbass as I thought she was

that dark elf is a menace she knows she is being used but doesn't care because she can follow her addiction resulting in endangering the dryads and elk the only reason everything went well was because the forest god showed up and decided to spare elk even though for him there shouldn't be any difference between her and the raiders making it a lucky coincidence
idiots like that need a killing or at least learn what fear is
on that note i would totally kill her if i had the chance after that stunt or at the very least avoid her like the plague,
but thats a japanese mc we are talking about here so she will end up in the harem and continue pulling her stunts...

Users who are viewing this thread