Maken no Daydreamer - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Its annoying when MC's are so damn retarded... "I don't have time to fight" then proceeds to fight rather then running away.

Dex-chan lover
battle junkie just needs a MC dick shoved hard into her putang that will keep her calm for a while

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki
He hasn't used any of his body enchants so if he wanted to run fast she would not catch him besides he is suppose to be going towards the dryads

@Akabane she can still chase after him and having a potentially strong enemy while portecting many individuals would be a worse scenario than what he is currently doing. Keep in mind that she willingly believed a poor excuse so that she could fight the mc, so who knows what she will do if they reach the dryads.

@kronix
Nah, she's too much of a man. Doubt she even has a putang down there. Sounds like uncalled for punishment for our MC for no good (actually a bad) reason.

Aggregator gang
Well shit. Hopefully the dark elf wont stick around for a long time cuz she really is annoying. I mean what is it with either women or Japanese people that tend to believe what they are told without 1) questioning the credibility of it and 2) actually asking the people involved if what they were told is actually true or not?

Dex-chan lover
Mini zilla has better situational analysis than any of the humans this chapter. Dudes threatening dryads? Kill. Girl protecting them? leave her and move on.

@gaigous
Not to question your sexuality, merely to question your taste, but are you saying you'd want to break in, say, anyone listed under the tvtropes Blood Knight page?

Dex-chan lover
@Emerfirek Holy crap, this list is long, gimme a couple minutes to go through it, and I'll answer.

Alright, a lot of these are men, and some of the women aren't developed enough for my taste, so no to them, I won't break just anyone in my H fantasies, I have standards like everyone else, but here are some from the list:

Momoyo from Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! under VNs, I'm not super fond of that fluffy looking art-style though.

Pretty much any of the less muscular/mannish or childish looking women in Claymore are fair game, Teresa is one.

Revy from Black Lagoon is always a classic.

I would absolutely wreck Ellen Mira Mathers from Date A Live if given a chance.

Lecty Leque from Heroic Age qualifies, although I was always more attracted to Prome O.

Jeanne from Highschool DXD

And like most fans of Highschool of the dead, I think Saeko Busujima is hot as shit.

From the Lyrical Nanoha series, Signum, and Cypha.

And finally, Karasuba from Sekirei.

@gaigous
Lol, can't say I wasn't expecting at least 10,000 males, just b/c there were so many of them, but the main thing is that you have standards. And those sound like pretty fair standards (even though I only recognise 3 of them, lol).

But I can't imagine anyone that lists freaking Busujima would choose to go for the character in question (Sherry). Where does the standard begin? I'm not so sure it can be called a standard if you can lower it at will.

Dex-chan lover
@Emerfirek
Yeah, that tropes ratio of use is fairly lopsided, but then most are.

I meant purely physical standards, she's a dark elf with curves and a nice rack, or to put this in the most vulgar yet easily understood terms I can think of, I find the idea of breaking Thots arousing, so the more prideful/stubborn/rotten their personality and sexually attractive their body is, the better my Sadistic fantasy will be.

(Everyone travels in different circles, my mid to late teens were one giant trashy anime binge, I'd sooner put a bullet in my head than rewatch them now that my tastes have matured)

I separate personality/character and physical appearance depending on the topic, and I'm not the type of person to settle down and/or have kids, so if I were to put this in Isekai terms, Sherry would be one of the many pleasure maids in my harem fantasy mansion.

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz,
Just so you know, light novel version actually have description of sex scenes, they just cut it out in manga. And also, he slept with his MILF mother even before he left on an adventure :)
He also slept with Elk, and accidentally let out the fact that he is "motherfucker". Reaction was priceless xD

So, tl;dr, MILF succubus definitely the part of the harem.

Dex-chan lover
"he slept with his MILF mother", ewwwww.....Damn motherfucker. eeewwwwwwwww!!!!!! It's a good thing that isn't part of the manga.

That damn battle junkie was somehow unsympathetic from when she showed up for the first time in ch22. "Are you an adventurer, too?" I don't know how the author did plant this idea in my head, but well played. And then when I saw battle junkie mode, it went to unsympathetic as fuck. (Though I was really okay with her outer specs.) She just has a few to many screws lose. Hurting people just for the experience. Guess this makes me a justice herbivore. And she knows that it's quite well possible, that she is played, but is okay with that, as it is the excuse, she was looking for. Likes to do criminal stuff and it's fine, as long she has an excuse. Annoying and a threat to the lives of MC friends. Japp, she gotta go. Maybe come back later, but she has to leave. And don't give her a redemption arc. Just make her go away. Just give use a more relatable villainess. Someone to cheer from the sideline on.

Also that blonde guy is soooo damn suspicious. annoyance no 2.

Users who are viewing this thread