Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
I'll put an arcade token down on "This visit ends with the hero committing an atrocity that has multiple witnesses or other sufficient evidence to conclusively point at him, and going back on the run with even less resources than he has now."

Ah! Specters of the past are gonna haunt him now. Along with the villagers slowly starting to piece together his evil deeds, things are gonna go downhill for the hero. I'm guessing he'll probably join the Demon Lord next?

Dex-chan lover
I'll put an arcade token down on "This visit ends with the hero committing an atrocity that has multiple witnesses or other sufficient evidence to conclusively point at him, and going back on the run with even less resources than he has now."
If this follows the novel, he'll end up killing the girl who was fangirling over him last chapter at least, possibly more but i can't remember.

Dex-chan lover
If this follows the novel, he'll end up killing the girl who was fangirling over him last chapter at least, possibly more but i can't remember.
holy shit, his hallucination is right, he's fucking insane. But seriously, dude should have listened to the voice in his head when it told him he needs a reality check rather than doubling down on the crazy shit his delusion thought was too crazy to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread