Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

Note that this ended on December 27th with chapter 39, and volume 6 which is the final get published on the 12th, since this is an adaptation no idea how much it adapted since i haven't read the source WN, but probably manga is the best you could get as an ending (given that WN was on break for while, got a few updates but it isn't completed and LN only got 1 volume)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
He's talking to dead corpses.
Thanks for the chapter

Note that this ended on December 27th with chapter 39, and volume 6 which is the final get published on the 12th, since this is an adaptation no idea how much it adapted since i haven't read the source WN, but probably manga is the best you could get as an ending (given that WN was on break for while, got a few updates but it isn't completed and LN only got 1 volume)
So this manga is just promotion for the light novels?! I hate when they do that!

Dex-chan lover
It’s sad as this manga has so far the best depicted hero fall via spiral to hell Iv seen in a very good time. All the other hero’s are jealous scum old friends or something like that that all feel the same. Here watching karma hit hard as the man shoved earplugs yelling lalala as hard as he can is a first.

Users who are viewing this thread