Maken Tsukai no Moto Shounen Hei wa, Moto Teki Kanbu no Onee-san to Issho ni Ikitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
So they are like siblings then. I can see it. I can't see it turning to romance though. It will feel weird after this if that happens to be the case. No romance tag as well so here is hoping.

Dex-chan lover
So they are like siblings then. I can see it. I can't see it turning to romance though. It will feel weird after this if that happens to be the case. No romance tag as well so here is hoping.
Checked the novel on NovelUpdates and it's tagged romance. It might not be tagged romance here because it ends in 8 more chapters, and it probably isn't going to delve more into it than it has right now.
Which is bad news for me because from the start I've shipped these two. Like there is no tastier ship dynamic than this.

Dex-chan lover
The novel is tagged as romance and likely the story is a romance, but a slow one.
Ignoring the fact that the author is intentionally hazy about seto's age (i remember seeing somewhere that satis is supposed to be 17 but not sure on that one), if it is a romance hopefully it's one that happens after seto is of age, though it's possible he's closer to adulthood than we think (i'd say he's likely around 14) but still yeah, it's kinda wierd if it turns too romantic when he still looks like a teenager.

Dex-chan lover
f198dd0f1986d8f7e0ef17defc0367e0923c54d4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hoping this ends conclusively and not BUY THE LN FOR MORE!
For what i checked, the manga adapted all of what was available in the 1 LN volume (3 WN Arcs + few chapters from 4th), important to note that the 1 Volume was published back in 2019, so, and while the WN had some more content past that, it never finished and is unlike author gonna complete it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread