Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 6 Ch. 24.1 - The Married Elf and Dwarf Artisans (1)

Supporter
I also got worried 😫

Screenshot-2023-06-03-00-16-57-814-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
It shows that the MC only knows dwarves as blacksmiths and not master jewelers as well.
You're forgetting they were also expert weavers, and generally superior in almost all crafts.
And traditionally extremely accomplished magic craftsmen in their own right..
They just handle magic differently from the elves, who were notorious for dealing with the *in*tangible, and never to be trusted..

Peeps often don't know/forget that Mjölnir, and for that matter almost every major magical artifact in nordic/germanic folklore, was crafted by Dwarves.
Dwarves craft tools, Elves craft fates... Both use magic..

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation.

What are 'occupation: -15' and 'occupation: -20'?
I feel there supposed to be some text instead?
Was wondering about that, too, i forgot what appraisal would say in previous chapters, going to take a look.

My guess after reading the first couple of chapters is that it's the job level,but im not sure

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You're forgetting they were also expert weavers, and generally superior in almost all crafts. And traditionally extremely accomplished magic craftsmen in their own right.. They just handle magic differently from the elves, who were notorious for dealing with the *in*tangible, and never to be trusted.. Peeps often don't know/forget that Mjölnir, and for that matter almost every major magical artifact in nordic/germanic folklore, was crafted by Dwarves. Dwarves craft tools, Elves craft fates... Both use magic..
Mjöllnir was at least still a weapon … but people do often forget that Freya's necklace was made by the dwarves. And it was so good she was willing to sleep with them for it.

Users who are viewing this thread