Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Horray. Another isekai which not only brings nothing new to the table, but also sours the whole genre even further. Irredeemably bad start.

Group Leader
Why am I getting a feeling that this is just a reskin of https://mangadex.org/title/20163/nidome-no-jinsei-wo-isekai-de?

If anyone done the zero gravity experience, then you know that you instantly notice the difference in gravity. Your shoulders get more relaxed, your steps feel weird, etc.

Anyhow this seems like NG+ (the manga) atm. Also not sure why era the guy is from since I don't know what the education level was of the warriors in Japan. I don't think someone from the 1200's in Europe would not freak out by a talking sword / being reincarnated. So I am thinking modern Japanese who trained in the art and was possible a solider or a bodyguard???

anyone interested in what happened before chapter 1
the 1st sword was
given to him by his grandfather quite a collector, and is a famous sword. The other Sakura is a Kodachi and is actually the weapon that was used to kill him. He doesn't have any negative feelings to the weapon as it was his father that killed him robbing his grandfather's place, quite a low life. 1st i felt sorry for him but is really scum so it's ok. As for why he didn't get cheats god said cheating is bad and just gives him basic language, comprehension and analysis.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Chuunibyou MC with an overly high sense of justice, suffers a delusional illness (talking to swords) and can exist without food, water or feeling tired. Also, what's with the hand holding? Some kinda "this is my girl so back off" routine? lol.

Aggregator gang
anyone else wish the seemingly innocent maiden would be the bad guy for once and the rough-looking attackers would turn out to actually be local guards trying to take her into custody? I mean we got some changes in the usual cliches a while back, but at this point I'm seriously tired of the whole [evil princess deceives the hero] thing (which *hopefully* wont show up when he gets to town) and the [innocent maiden just happens to be attacked by bandits near the MC's arrival point and falls in love with him after he saves her] trope is VERY overused at this point

Just came to this world, let's chop some rapist.
At least one. The others we can guess they're too but we didn't saw them so basically...
He's killing "Presumed" innocent people (Im french ExcuseMyEnglish)
*Murderer Title : ACQUIRED*

Fed-Kun's army
I can't wait for parachute pants to become popular again. It's going to be fucking glorious.

Did he come from world war era or something??? His style looks old fashioned.... Unless he’s a chunibyo.... but he knows martial arts and has experienced real combat so most likely a soldier??

Users who are viewing this thread