Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Necrophilia is probably less morally reprehensable than raping the living, I think.

Emotionless cold blooded killer, for new folks who have experienced this, wow I am happy for you but sadly for me I have met 20 characters with cold blooded killer expressions I feel nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake

Hard to really say, as there aren't necessarily laws punishing necrophilia everywhere. And then there would be different degrees of it, this one being the 'still warm' type.

Dex-chan lover
Necrophilia is probably less morally reprehensable than raping the living, I think.
Actually, I think it's even worse, because 1) there's no way to acquire consent from the corpse's owner unless you resort to necromancy (which rests on the assumption that it's possible), and 2) it's a form of corpse desecration, which is a big taboo in most if not all human cultures.

It's perfectly understandable if mc doesn't know the sword's name, but not otherwise.

Hotaru said that they've been together for the past three years, so unless she somehow checked the date when she first became mc's weapon, then checked it again on the day he died and slept in-between all that time, she should've picked up his name.

You can't say she wasn't able to perceive her surrounding before isekai'ing cause she knows her own name and she also made a comparison between Earth and the isekai's gravity.

Also why is she giving him such detailed instructions on how to use a sword, hasn't he been using it for three (or more) years already? Shouldn't he know how to use one a little bit at least?

Dex-chan lover
I imagine the necrophilia is less of a 'legal' issue than the murder (or accessory to) preceding it.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh very nice
Top quality combat, it all seems like a fight between a master and alot of noobs
I really liked the first kill because it wasnt just pop, off the head goes
It was so good, if it continues with the top quality combat then it will be one of my fav manga

Double-page supporter
At least the gore isn't really censored cuz black is basically red coloring in the world of manga

Users who are viewing this thread