Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
- weird clothes, dunno from which era.
- MC didn't notice gravity difference when walking the first time
- how did MC and sword know the world has monsters if it's their first time there?

@Meybi
MÄR, or Marchen Awakens Romance. Used to be pretty popular, with a 100+ episode anime adaption. don't know if the manga is any good, but I do recommend the anime, as it was very good, though that may be biased, being one of the first anime I watched.
https://mangadex.org/title/3867/m-r

For those aho say that he didn't notice gravity was different he did say that he felt lighter, but generally that can contribute to many things so he coukdn't be certain, on top of that just because he knows gravity is less doesn't mean that he knows the best way to utilize his movements

Seriously, i don't understand why when bandits(or some scum) when they were going to reap girl, they killed the girl before doing it.
I mean, you literally f*cking a corpse albeit fresh, but still a corpse nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
MC Hammer lookin ass
f0skjc94uu621.png

Dex-chan lover
hell yea
nc girls OwO
a talking sword UwU
wait is that his sword turning into a busty girl? so we fuck a sword now i guess lol

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first time I have "dropped" something in chapter 1, not even Re:Monster and GunOta managed to do that despite how awful they are.

I'm out.

Double-page supporter
Feeling that the gravity is different only after one does start running and not while going up a hill is pretty strange. Even though he said, that he felt lighter, it feels oddly paced the way the story is build up.

@GerryCerryBery I can imagine the reasoning. I don't know how accurate it would be in reality, but going up the hill, his feet would be on the ground at all times, but when starting to run it would be like floating in the air for a fraction of a second longer than he's used to.

Users who are viewing this thread