Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - After the Monster’s Hunting

Dex-chan lover
wait...did they really just shoe-horn a merchant into the dungeon? how's Will not being torn to shreds by those wolves yet?

Dex-chan lover
Priorities, he knows them.
pFEUuXM.png

Dex-chan lover
> Looking at Hotaru at her front, side angle and at her back, it is guaranteed you will not mistakenly claim that she really was so beautiful.

> This was on my mind now, when you battle Hotaru-san betting your life, i believe you will be defeated by her too much exposure which will impaired our judgement of the battle, but it will spike our judgement as a man of culture...

> MC: "Allllright then, im going to level up a lot for tonight's org*"
This MC is a real genius...... He knows he need to level up his Stamina first before going wild....

> I can't get enough of Hotaru-san..... Now im wondering if Sakura were like her and is so beautiful....

> I recall back then, i knew a girl like Hotaru-san, beautiful, big girl, taller than me, her body was more big than me, and yet she attracted me, just by thinking of her my excitement goes wild like Hotaru-san. I remember those day, if ever i knew her status and find she's single, i'll be making my way as her husband....

Double-page supporter
So they beat monsters ONLY on the FIRST floor so far.
But now they are certain to be able to beat monsters of even floor 8?

Sure, that is gonna be fi...*author activates PLOT ARMOR*
Okay, I understand why they will be fine.

And NO, saying that they had it easy beating monsters on floor 1 is NOT gonna work.
Sistina needed to wait till the monsters show an opening before she could attack them safely.
The MC needed to be informed of incoming monsters by Hotaru before he noticed them and used "Appraisal Plus".
So if monsters from the 8th floor would appear their group would not stand a chance without extra thick plot armor.

Do not get me wrong.
I like the manga.
I just wish the author would put a bit more reasonableness into the story progression in these kind of details - for example making a little time skip collection of them training for a week and exploring up to floor 5.
Then the development with monsters of floor 8 would be believeable without extra thick plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
1. Why is he taking blessings in fighting? He’s a master isn’t he?

2. Why is the sister adamant on helping? This doesn’t concern them at all

3. She’s got quite a pair to not listen to Soujiro, even if the contract says what it does

Group Leader
@AFresherPerspective 2. It's their fault, they wiped out all of the low level monsters so the tower is dumping its reserves of high level monsters to keep adventurers from rushing straight to the end and killing it. Unlike the MC she's taking responsibility for their fuck up.

Double-page supporter
Wow Soujrou,you punished sistine in a good way😏,noice and damns hotaru san looks beautiful,good thing he is banging them like a chad huh,you lucky bastard and wow what a fast translation

Dex-chan lover
And thus your Japanese MC naivete bit you in the fucking ass 🤷‍♂️

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 Lmao that’s retarded logic, it’s not their fuck up or responsibility at all.. it’s not like they’re the only ones who used the tower.. she’s just being an idiot playing hero she should have just listened to him, this is just proof that in the future she will keep disregarding what he says and go off playing hero whenever she feels the need. His was the right decision, why put themselves at risk for people who have nothing to do with them

Hopefully, MC will lose one hand after this fight. After all it's a fight they can avoid without any cost at all, but the plot to show how strong MC is (even though just yesterday he can't beat the wolf in his first try).

Fed-Kun's army
A bit edgy, and that "you're important to me" scene was awkward and forced, but the art style is awesome...

Users who are viewing this thread