Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls
Yes, you're definitely right, but there's a tendency among people who know a bit more about swords to over-compensate and claim that katanas were rubbish, when they really weren't. Basically replacing one myth with another. They were okay swords, not bad, not super good either.
And yes, the quality of the material was very bad, which is precisely the reason they folded it so many times, to spread out the impurities along the whole blade, so that it doesn't affect the blade as much in any one place.

I love this manga! and I found some good manga for everyone. here is my collection
Code:
<agg link removed>

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know Kojima Saya can draw this cleanly I almost didn't recognize it.

Contributor
"Cut my life into pieces, this sword harem is my last resort?"

Dex-chan lover
@Nekoya-Sensei

Sad fact but not to you: You’re probably right, especially the part where it says “The wakizashi is to young to have a voice, to Souji names it Sakura”. It’s too young to have a voice? He names it Sakura because? I read too much into the descriptions...

Aggregator gang
@CyanHide descriptions are not a tale of the whole story, but just a short summary of what its about. You have to read the story to find out.

Dex-chan lover
@Nekoya-Sensei
I literally said that the description is confusing?
I get that it makes more sense reading because you’ll know what it is about, but I never complained about the story?

I had a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of a sword being too young to talk when I’ve read things like a small cat girl wielding a psychic sword, a reincarnated man creating his own village with the blessing of a griffon, and that regrettable one about building guns in a fantasy land even though it had a harem...

Mangapark’s comment section is more forgiving than this...

Users who are viewing this thread