Makenshi no Maken Niyoru Maken no Tame no Harem Life

Fed-Kun's army
@CyanHide

It's a pretty common concept in Japan and it's called tsukumogami. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsukumogami) The manga Tsukumomo is based on it. Basically an item that's been continually handled by humans for a long period of time (standard is about 100 years) acquires sentience. The Hotarumaru is old enough to become sentient but Sakura is not, but may later, given time. It's not unusual for that to be a difficult concept for people who haven't grown up with that folklore.

MC reminds me a bit of Hifumi form summoned slaughterer the only difference its that hifumi its a goddamn madman that live for killing

of course its not enough with almost every standard shit ,now swords become a woman with bigger tits than his head

WHY NOT?

i dont even know who the MC is or what he want or why is doing what he is doing but we already have the slave girl and random big tits onee-san

now we need a random loli with a tragic history into the mix ,with strange ears if you can xD

edit:ignore this i slept like 2 hours and im more sensitive to bs xD
keep translating there are people who like this but im out

Dex-chan lover
@DioBrando That guy has a gift. Just let him keep doing his thing, every time I've seen him post something like that the series revives. I'm starting to develop conspiracy theories about it, to be honest.

Why did they put the set-up in the beginning of chapter 2 instead of chapter 1? So weird to read.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh boy, let the sword f**king begin...

I actually dislike it here will I love it in a certain other manga about swords with kind of questionabel atributes.

Also its 3:30 in the morning on a thursday and I dont know just what the f**k I am doing with my life.

Users who are viewing this thread