you dont get any lower than this
1k votes 900k views and it gets away with an average of a 7 on both counts
interesting

oooh sorry, sociopathic weeb trash
-much better

I'll gave you some little bit advice, if you meet a chapter with .5
It's time when you must have a strong birdie
84505265-188406642530337-9024265788327985152-n.jpg

I was wondering why i had this on follow. And then i realise this is the one where
the mc fucks his own sword after it becomes human-ish

Dex-chan lover
It's not one of those trying to make MC cool but instead of making the MC autistic. MC is actually autistic.

oh wow an MC is fucking his sword after it becomes human, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Mc can kill bandits at ease like a chad to save the girl. But suddenly become naive when entered the tower/dungeon and tell us that he can't hit even a dog. Wtf is happening right here. I guessed I'm going to drop the plot and only enjoy the sex frok now on

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Graditorment
you seem to have a highly selective memory...
yes he struggled at first
against the wolves in the tower but then
not even 5 minutes later
he proceeded to kill them just like the bandits when he got reminded that the wolves are "criminals" just like the bandits....
i could go on and on why that is important to the plot but if you arent just a troll then i doubt you could enjoy the coherency in that fact
well also about 50%+ of the whole plot are based on smut (bordering on hentai) so i guess you are still enjoying 50% of the manga even though your are complaining

Users who are viewing this thread