Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.1

4qtH2Cj.gif

Dex-chan lover
wait a minute, he's been at this place for a whole month, and he says he's "bored." at the beginning of the series, weren't those 3 other students his best friends? like, if he has so much free time, hasn't he ever thought about going to go find them since this is like a strange world where he barely knew anyone else? maybe they weren't such good friends in the first place 🤔

Aggregator gang
@captain_crunch
it seemed less like they were good friends and more like the girls liked him cause of MC syndrome and the guys joined in partly to be with the girls and partly cause he was a good gamer but he was only moderately interested in any of them at best, as best I can tell, they only even got together before the summoning because he forgot his lunch and the girls both made an extra lunch to give him
with that kind of dynamic and given how they had "chosen one" grade powers before he got ultra cheat buffs, he doesn't really have to worry about them and can just go off and do pretty much whatever (or whoever) he wants

...also those were some rather extreme slimes, it'd be terrible if some happened to find the warp gate wouldn't it? especially if the heroes are still resting near by...

Dex-chan lover
I just find it ironic that they censor the nipples but show the clearly explicitly phallic shape... The undeniably, irrevocably... I mean in To Love-Ru they attempted to see what they could get away with, but it was always detached... This...
And they censor nipples? Mind blown...

So she got raped and there were penis' on the tentacles and we still can't get the chapters uncensored?

It's a bit extreme, It was so sudden after all. I got a trauma, cause first time i'm seeing a such rape by tentacles. I just hope she don't get traumatized by this event. LOL

Whats a dissapointing chapter, you tease me with the other characters and then you just forget them. Not to mention the ending of the chapter... just what the fuck is that shit.

Wow that escalated pretty quickly.

@djlryalief Censor is only for genitals. If you haven't noticed, mangas with mature content never draw genitals (parallel paradise for exemple). In this case it's a slime and slime has no dick so it wasn't a genital and of the story.

Dex-chan lover
@Oneesamaa
I did double check this to make sure I'm not just full of it... (Hate to have "are nipples considered genitals" in my search history, but w/e...)
Nipples are, generally, not considered genitals, but are censored in this manga... But something that is a copy/paste of a penis remains uncensored... is our point...

Users who are viewing this thread